𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

" 𝙷𝚒, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙸'𝚖 𝙻𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎! "

- 𝙻𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

It had never been so hard trying to avoid Moon Bae Young

It had never been so hard trying to avoid Moon Bae Young. Han Seo-Jun entered the classroom, his eyes falling on none other than the brunette, who was fast asleep on the desk.

Rolling his eyes, he slid on his seat, cautious not to wake her up and decided to sleep himself.

It was going to be hard, seeing as he could hear her soft breathing as he layed on the table, facing the other way to avoid gossip.

Clearing his throat and averting her gaze from her slender legs, he shut his eyes tight and cursed under his breath.

" Moon Bae? Why are you sleeping? " Soo Ah questioned, sitting in front of the girl. Han Seo-Jun shot her a glare, to which she cowered and pouted, edging away a little.

Bae Young looked up, her hair covering her face, " What? " She sat up, sighing.
" I didn't sleep well last night. "

" Let me guess, " Soo Jin appeared, " It was Da-eun? " Bae Young fake laughed,
" When is it not? "

She sighed, " Apparently, she was having nightmares and couldn't sleep in her room. I honestly hope mum and dad get a divorce already! "

She grumbled, standing up and making her way towards the door,
" Do you guys want coffee? "

She sighed as they nodded their heads and walked away. Soo Jin sighed, glancing wierdly at Han Seo-Jun before standing up.

" Come on, she'll be even more grumpy when she's back. " Soo Ah giggled, following Soo Jin to her seat.

Not minutes later, Bae Young was back in her seat after handing the coffees to Soo Jin and Soo Ah. She leaned back, sipping on her coffee and slightly burning her tongue.

She made no effort to acknowledge the boy beside her. He was clearly avoiding her and at first, she felt at peace. But her day could never be so boring.

The snarky remarks were just sitting on her tongue to edge Han Seo-Jun, but she decided against it, letting out a tired sigh.

" Keep it down! " Han Seo-Jun looked up, hissing at her and the brunette scoffed, " You just need a reason to talk to me, Han Seo-Jun? I didn't even do anything! "