𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘. "

- 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘-𝙹𝚞𝚗

Han Seo-Jun could clearly tell Bae Young was avoiding him

Han Seo-Jun could clearly tell Bae Young was avoiding him. She wasn't even looking his way.

And it bothered him more than it should've. Actually, he believed it shouldn't bother him at all, but it did, and now he was worried as to what had went wrong.

Bae Young was disappointed. She knew she shouldn't be, though. She knew she had made it clear that her and Han Seo-Jun wouldn't involve emotions into whatever the fuck was going on between them.

But she just couldn't help it.

How could she not? She was so used to the boy being around her so it was an instinct to think he'd worry for her.

But she obviously got her hopes up. She also knew avoiding him was a sick move, but she couldn't be more annoyed by the fact that he didn't try to talk to her once.

It was a relief to hear why Ju Kyung didn't come and see her because she had been told by Soo Jin she wasn't feeling well either.

But it upsets her more that Han Seo-Jun had been taking care of her.

She sighed, walking down the hallway and saw the boy leaning against the classroom door. She'd avoid him now, but what when she had to sit beside him?

A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled on the famous blank look and walked towards the door. She was intending on ignoring him, but he spoke up.

Clearing his throat, he sat beside her.
" Are you okay? I heard from Daniel that you were sick. "

He asked awkwardly, clearly not used to showing care towards the brunette verbally. She nodded, much to his relief.

" Yeah, I'm fine. It was just fever. Probably because of the walk I took that night. " She shrugged and Han Seo-Jun made an O face.

Why wasn't she looking at him with a smirk and taunting him for worrying though?

He opened his mouth to ask and get over it, but Mr. Han had entered the classroom and Bae Young seemed more attentive than ever.

He sighed.

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

It was now getting annoying. Bae Young was changing directions when he'd spot her, but if he confronts her, she denied everytime.