𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

" 𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚊! "

- 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚘 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚗

Washing her hands, the brunette got some tissue and patted her hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Washing her hands, the brunette got some tissue and patted her hands. Ju Kyung was still inside so she decided to go ahead and wait outside the bathroom.

As soon as she opened the door, she was grabbed by her wrist and spun around. She widened her eyes as she came face to face with Han Seo-Jun.

" What? " She frowned, getting her hand out of his grip to calm down the goosebumps that rose on her skin.

Han Seo-Jun scowled, " You better stay the fuck away from me, alright—"

" Han Seo-Jun, " She blinked innocently,
" What are you talking about? " Her lips formed into a smirk and Han Seo-Jun scoffed, agitated.

" You-"

The door of the bathroom opened and Ju Kyung stepped out, only to stumble on her own feet and knock into Bae Young.

Han Seo-Jun didn't know what he was thinking, but he wanted to catch the girl before she could fall. However, that failed seeing as both of them ended up falling to the ground with Han Seo-Jun hovering above Bae Young.

" Oh my God! " Ju Kyung shrieked,
" I'm so sorry, Bae Young! "

But Bae Young was too busy trying not to let anyone see her blushing as she Han Seo-Jun gripped on her waist, his another hand cradling her head to save it from cracking open.

She cleared her throat and sat up, softly nudging the boy away. " It's fine, Ju Kyung-"

" How is that fine?! " Han Seo-Jun snapped, feeling blood rushing up to his neck and Bae Young coughed,
" Forget it! " She warned, pointing a finger and grabbing Ju Kyung's hand,
" Let's go. "

Her face was beet red as they rushed down the stairs. Ju Kyung giggled at her flustered state and Bae Young sighed,
" God! That was do embarrassing! "

" No, that was so cute! " Ju Kyung beamed, " It looked like it was bound to happen-"

" Bullshit. " Bae Young cut her off,
" Don't think for even a single second that there's something between me and Han Seo-Jun. "

" But I wasn't-"

" Shut up. "

" Okay. "

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 || 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें