𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

" 𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙾-𝙹𝚄𝙽! "

- 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚑𝚘

Bae Youn tugged at her bag as she entered the school the next day, not knowing what to tell Soo Jin and Soo Ah

She always told them whatever happened, but she didn't want the looks of pity and sympathy, she didn't want people to be extra sweet towards her, just because she was having a hard time at home.

" You're here. " Soo Jin's voice was heard behind her, " What happened yesterday? You worried me! "

The brunette sighed, " Dad being dad, he was yelling at mom and Da-eun was scared. " She mumbled, hoping Soo Jin won't press.

Which, she didn't. She knew Bae Young hated talking about her home life and she respected that. " I see how it is, " Soo Jin smirked, " You pretend to not like her but you're worried to death. "

Bae Young rolled her eyes as she sat in her seat, " I can't lie, now, can I? She's still a teenager so, it's kinda annoying. "

Soo Jin laughed, patting her shoulder before walking away to her seat. Soo Ah and Ju Kyung were in a deep conversation and Bae Young clearly didn't want to disturb.

She yet had to meet Ju Kyung in person, which she could see wasn't far away seeing as she looked close with both Soo Ah and Soo Jin already.

The tall figure beside her slumped in the seat and she bit her tongue from saying something salty, but the boy didn't.

" I can't believe Mr. Han makes me sit beside you! " He grumbled and Bae Young sighed, " I know, right?! " She scoffed, " I don't know why anyone would want to sit with you?! "

Han Seo-Jun scowled at her, pretending to punch her but the girl laughed sarcastically, flicking his forehead.
" Yah! " He yelled, holding onto his forehead.

" You'll have to hold back, Han Seo-Jun! But I don't have to. " She smirked,
" So keep your oh-so scary punch to yourself. "

" Who said I'll hold back? " Bae Young gave him a look, " Really? " She challenged, " So you can punch me? Do it. "

She moved closer and the boy suddenly got aware of how close she was. And so did she by his wide eyes, but Bae Young didn't move back.

" Come on, " She urged, her lips curling into a taunting smirk, " What's
wrong? "

Han Seo-Jun gulped, his eyes now darting between her eyes and lips.
Bae Young would've teased him further if it weren't for Mr. Han, who had just entered the classroom.