𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

" 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙! "

- 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘-𝙹𝚞𝚗

Han Seo-Jun parked his bike and nodded at the guard, pushing the door open

Han Seo-Jun parked his bike and nodded at the guard, pushing the door open. He was suddenly hit by the smell of sweat and alcohol in the air.

The carefree bodies danced and mingled with each other on the dance floor, couples making out in corners while some drank their sorrows away.

He made his way towards the bar himself, wanting nothing but to let the night pass without bothering him much. " You're here today! " The bartender smiled, " How come? "

Han Seo-Jun smiled, knowing he only came to the club on second weekend but he needed to feel a little stress free.
" I just felt like it! "

He grabbed the glass and turned around, finding quite the joy in watching drunk people. He took a sip, which he regretted as he almost instantly choked at the sight.

Coughing, he blinked under the dim neon lights and widened his eyes. It was indeed Bae Young, completely drunk and out of her senses, dancing in the middle of the floor with her best friend, Kang Soo Jin.

" Quite a piece of art, isn't she? " Jake chuckled, noticing Han Seo-Jun staring at Bae Young. He turned back to face Jake to avoid himself from staring,
" What do you mean? "

" She comes her often! Both of them
do! " He shrugged, filling up his glass. Han Seo-Jun shrugged, " We go to the same school. "

Jake smirked, " Lucky you! I've been trying to get her number since last month. "Han Seo-Jun scoffed, " She's downright annoying! Why would you want her number? "

He grumbled under his breath, chugging down the whole glass. Jake chuckled,

" Can you deny she's hot? "

Han Seo-Jun rolled his eyes, turning back to face the crowd while Jake sauntered away to treat other drunk people.

His eyes skimmed past the crowd, he had no problem finding the brunette. Her red dress made it easy despite a few other shades of red did come into his view.

Only this time, Kang Soo Jin wasn't anywhere near her and she was dancing on her own. Han Seo-Jun looked away almost immediately, shuddering.

It was wierd since he had never approached or thought of the girl that way before. Sure, he could tell she was very beautiful and attractive, anyone with eyes could do so, but he wasn't going to voice his thoughts.