𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

" 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜! "

- 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙹𝚒𝚗

The school hallways were buzzing when Bae Young had stepped in, her eyes skimming past the various heads and towards her locker, which she could faintly see

Sighing, she pulled her hood up and nudged last people, already annoyed that she didn't get to drink her coffee due to her little sister's tantrum and now she knew she had to face a headache of whole day.

Also known as; Han Seo-Jun.

She finally heaved a sigh as she reached her locker and punched in the code before twisting it open. Inside, there were a few books neatly put up against one side.

While a small mirror, a lip balm and shining red lipgloss faced her, a long with her other things such s a few bowties and her P. E uniform and some other necessities.

" Moon Bae Young! " She heard and rolled her eyes, a small smile appearing  on her pink lips anyway as she faced Choi Soo Ah, who skipped her way along with Kang Soo Jin.

She shot the two a smile, " Soo Ah, I've told you not to call me-"

" Moon, yeah! We know but could you ever stop her! " Soo Jin cut her off and Bae chuckled, giving Soo Ah a look, who grinned sheepishly.

" Anyway, have you heard we're having a new transfer? It's a bit late, dint you think? " Soo Ah rambled as Bae Young took her books and fell in steps with Soo Jin, while Soo Ah latched on both their arms.

Honestly, Bae Young could never stop Soo Ah from rambling, she did that alot, but to not sound rude, she let her be and listened time her anyway, sometimes zoning out when Soo Ah came to the topic of Stargram and social media.

It wasn't her feild. She never liked having to post her pictures and allow people herself to look at it. Now, she wasn't self-obsessed and narcissistic, but she heard she's beautiful quite a lot, most of it from the boys and strangers.

Not to mention the way Soo Ah always ranted about her naturally flawless fair complexion and beautiful blue eyes.

It was quite hard not to let it get her head, but she hated the fact that anyone could easily find what she looked like with one click.

And to add up to it, boys on her Stargram profile tended to comment things she didn't like.

Bae Young was outgoing and confident, a thanks to Kang Soo Jin, who she hung out with alot too, she wasn't insecure about herself or the way people viewed her physical appearance.