𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑-"

- 𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚐

Bae Young sighed as she leaned back in the chair

Bae Young sighed as she leaned back in the chair. " This is ridiculous! Who fucking made math? "

Soo Ah flinched at her choice of words, while she earned a glare from Soo Jin  and Lee Suho. Tae Hoon and Ju Kyung secretly snickered.

The six were currently in a café for their study session since Lim Ju Kyung had recently joined. Lee Suho had surprisingly, shown up despite having denied when Soo Jin had asked him to.

And now, completely out of his character, he was helping Lim Ju Kyung.

Bae Young was annoyed by the numbers on her book, so she boredly stared at them until sunk in her brain.

Finally, they had decided to wrap it up for the day and Bae Young slammed her head on the book, " Finally. I'm out of here. "

She packed her bag and Soo Ah giggled, tugging her bag as she exited the door at the speed of light. " Not yet. "

Bae Young frowned, sharing a baffled look with Soo Jin, who shrugged, having no idea either of what the bubbly girl had been planning.

" To celebrate our first successful study session, " Tae Hoon said dramatically, Soo Ah following, " Let's go Coin Karaoke? "

Soo Jin sighed, " You already had it planned, didn't you? " Bae Young laughed, " I suck at singing, so I'll be heading-"

" Bullshit! " Soo Ah snapped, flinching herself as she cursed and Bae Young grinned at her adorableness.
" Fine, " She sighed, " I'm in. "

Bae Young stared at the Karoake parlour before entering, failing to notice the familiar bike parked aside the pavement.

She entered the room once they got booked and jumped on the couch, pulling her feet up the table. Lee Suho appeared beside her and threw a pillow at her face.

She frowned, " That was rude. " She mumbled and Lee Suho rolled his eyes, sitting beside her, motioning on her legs.

" Oh, " She shrugged, placing the pillow on her thighs and leaning back while Soo Ah and Tae Hoon were already singing their lungs out, Ju Kyung and Soo Jin dancing by themselves.

Not a second later, Soo Jin was forcefully dragging Bae Young towards the front. The brunette sighed, giving her friend a look.