𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

" 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝? "

- 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙹𝚒𝚗

Bae Young had been sleeping peacefully, but she was disturbed by the sound of zip

She groaned, looking towards the entrance to find Han Seo-Jun sneaking in. She rolled her eyes, " Yah, could you get any more horny-"

" That's your fucking fault. " He cut her off harshly and the brunette bit her lip, sitting up. She threw her hair into a messy bun, " I want to sleep right now. "

" You've been sleeping all day. " He taunted and Bae Young scowled,
" So? " She whisper-yelled, " Sleep is important for me, I don't know about you. "

Han Seo-Jun casually strolled towards her and Bae Young rolled her eyes, standing up. " Come on, leave now. " She groaned, pushing the boy towards the exit.

" Ani! " He denied, smirking as he grabbed her waist and threw her over his shoulder. " Ah! " Bae Young yelped,
" Yah, Han Seo-Jun! "

She couldn't even yell, seeing as she'd wake others up. " Han Seo-Jun, put me down! "

The boy surprisingly obliged, but he threw her in her make shift bed. Bae Young huffed, groaning as she rubbed her hip.

" Rude. " She scowled at him and the boy rolled his eyes, laying on the space that wasn't occupied.

Bae Young watched him, horror written across her face as he closed his eyes and probably drifted off to sleep.

She blinked, poking his arm.
" Han Seo-Jun, this is not your tent. " She poked him again and he swatted her arm away.

" Does it look like I care? " He shot her a look, which slowly turned into a smirk,
" Besides, we've spent enough time together to share a tent-"

" Wah! " The girl chuckled dramatically,
" Stop messing around and get lost already! " She huffed.

Han Seo-Jun ignored her, turning his back and facing the other side. He wasn't going to leave, determined to make the girl pay for the little stunt she had pulled earlier that morning.

Bae Young groaned, laying down and huffing before she faced her back to him as well. It was wierd, but in a good way.

Just laying beside him gave her wild thoughts, she didn't want to think all of that, not when he was right beside her.