𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

" 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! "

- 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙹𝚒𝚗

She was just staring at the ceiling blankly

She was just staring at the ceiling blankly. She didn't know what to do seeing as Han Seo-Jun had been calling her for past five minutes.

Huffing, she dailed his number and pressed it against her ear, sitting up.
" Why are you calling me-"

" Yah, can you get through Lee Suho? "

Bae Young frowned. Han Seo-Jun was panting and it looked like he was panicked. " Why? What's wrong? Are you oka-"

" Just call Lee Suho! He isn't picking up-"

There was silence for a few seconds on the other line, she could only hear cars and sound if traffic.
" Han Seo-Jun? "

" Lee Suho! Did you hear the song?! "

Bae Young froze, she shouldn't have just sat there listening to him argue with his ex-best friend.

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

Racing down the hallway, she reached the door and peeked in, her breath heavy while tears prickled her eyes.

A breath of relief escaped her lips as she spotted the raven-haired boy laying there, unconscious with cast on his hand and few cuts here and there.

She pushed the door open and made her way towards his side, huffing.
She wanted to hit him for scaring her so much, but she had to hold back seeing as he was already hurt.

Sitting on the stool, she sighed and got ahold of his hand. Her heart was still pounding against her chest in fear.

" I'll kill you once you wake up. "

" Have some pity, " Han Seo-Jun stirred,
groaning, " I just got into an accident. "

Bae Young blinked the shock away, blood rushing to her cheeks as she realised he wasn't unconscious but asleep.

A sigh escaped her lips, " Since you're fine, " She shot up, turning on her heels. Han Seo-Jun grabbed her wrist to stop her.

The brunette bit her lip, " Just stay here for fuck's sake. "

She sat back on the stool and leaned back. Her phone rang before she could stare any longer in his warm eyes.