𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

" 𝚆𝚊𝚑! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠! "

- 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎

The weekend had never been so bothersome for Han Seo-Jun

The weekend had never been so bothersome for Han Seo-Jun. Each time he thought of the night, he groaned in annoyance and anger.

How could he let himself just do that?! He wondered, staring at the ceiling. He tugged at his hair slightly, curling up into a ball with a whine.

" I hate her! I fucking hate her! " He cursed, sitting up. Each passing second, he couldn't lie, his mind occupied more of Bae Young in that skin tight red dress than any other thing.

Why did it have to be so obvious? He couldn't help but think of her—the way her hips moved, especially against him and the way she had her hand in his hair, tugging them. Her skin, ever so soft and gentle like royal silk, her ragged breath.

He should've hated it (he did convince himself he did, although we all know it's a lie) but he just couldn't. The more he thought of it, the more it pleased him. The more it made him want to recreate the situation.

He shook his head, still cursing under his breath as he grabbed his phone to distract himself. Monday was going to be hard, he had to see her tomorrow and he wasn't sure how he was going to react.

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

Bae Young had been in a good mood although the slight headache remained.
" I shouldn't have drank so much. "

She said, even though her tone never displayed the regret. She tugged her bag, making her way through the crowd towards her locker, hoping to find Soo Jin.

Although she could vaguely remember drinking and leaving, she didn't recall what had happened between that period of time. She hoped Soo Jin was fine.

" Hey, how's the hangover going? " She chuckled, " It's all good. " She brushed it off, " Are you okay? I left without telling you! "

She didn't find it necessary to tell her Han Seo-Jun had made her go home, because she wasn't sure herself.

Was it really him?— she thought,
If so, why would he care about me being safe or not?

She brushed off the curiousity, taking a mental note to ask him later. She grabbed her books and slung her bag in her right shoulder, the two making their way towards the classroom.