𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

" 𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍? "

- 𝙻𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

Han Seo-Jun stared at the picture, feeling proud even though he was still angry

It was on news. Bae Young had gotten Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drawing & Painting, and her picture had been printed on the news.

Han Seo-Jun smiled, because she had a small smile on her face, her eyes glistening even though he could tell she was jumping from happiness on the inside.

A knock on the door made him look up, Ju Kyung had entered with her make up bag. " Are you nervous? "

She smiled, causing the boy to scoff.
" Why would I be nervous? I'm made of steel! "

Ju Kyung chuckled and started doing his make up. It was his debut night, and his heart ached knowing that Bae Young won't be here.

The friend group hadn't reacted well on the news, but he also knew they were quite understanding when it came to Bae Young's parents.

" Did you try and call Bae Young? " Ju Kyung mumbled, pulling out another brush. " Why would I call her? "

Ju Kyung rolled her eyes, " Just try for once? Who knows, maybe she'll pick up? " Han Seo-Jun rolled his eyes.

" I'm not calling her. Last time I did, she said to my face that I shouldn't call her again. " He scoffed and Ju Kyung smiled, " So you did? "

Han Seo-Jun's cheeks started to burn. Ju Kyung just chuckled and started working on his lip color while the boy went back into his spiralling thoughts.

How is she? It's been a year already!

Was the first question that popped up in his mind when ever he thought of her.

Would she be okay?

She looked fine in the picture, the only picture he had of her, now.
" She's working on Arts. " He mumbled, causing Ju Kyung to beam.

" I know, I read the article! Oh, and also, I have something for you. " She finished his make up and Han Seo-Jun gave her a confused look.

Ju Kyung handed him an envelope ans patted his shoulder, " Don't cry, your make up will be ruined. Good luck! I'll be in the front row cheering! "

She yelled as she exited the room. Han Seo-Jun rolled his eyes at her antics and stared at the envelope.

Opening it, he pulled out a few sheets of paper. It was white paper, but he could tell there was something drawn on it.