𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

" 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜..... "

- 𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚘-𝙹𝚞𝚗

" But midterms are important! "

" Soo Jin, " Bae Young sighed, " Forget it. I'm not going another study session unless you get a good time table. "

Soo Jin pouted, turning on her heels and making her way to her seat while Bae Young sighed.

" You're just scared. " Han Seo-Jun snickered and Bae Young gave him a look.

" As if you weren't. " She mused, her eyes glistening as she teased him,
" Weren't you the one to hug me out of worry? "

Han Seo-Jun cleared his throat, " I wasn't worried! " He snapped,
" Why would I be worried about you? "

Bae Young hummed, " I wonder why. " Han Seo-Jun turned red and tugged at his collar, " Yah! I don't know what you're talking about so stop confusing me. "

Bae Young shrugged, checking if she had enough pens and throwing her hair into a low ponytail so they won't bother her during the exam that was to start soon.

Han Seo-Jun glanced at her sideways and huffed. The talk he wanted to have with her was supposed to be done by now, but he had chickened out.

Okay, I'll do that after the exam. Sort this out—he nodded to himself, determined.

So when the exam was over, he chased after the girl and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards a vacant area where no one could hear them.

" What the fuck-"

" Let's talk now. "

" You better not run away! " She held up a finger accusingly, " I don't have time of whole world for you to wait and stutter out the words. "

Han Seo-Jun scowled, " About the
kiss.. "

❖✥❖✥❖✥❖

Bae Young bit her lip, staring at her ceiling as she tried to not let her lips stretch into a smile.

It was so funny how her insides were flipping due to excitement. No, she wasn't suddenly friends with Han Seo-Jun but the two had managed to figure out a solution of their problem.

The whole reason was why she was excited, she just couldn't wait to see how it would fall into place.

Although she was aware how it could turn out if things went wrong, she was giving it a blind eye for now, too happy to care.