𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

" 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎. "

- 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

Han Seo-Jun noticed Bae Young entering the classroom and sighed

So she was late—he rolled his eyes and shifted in his seat slightly as she settled.

He had failed to notice her sad face. Bae Young grabbed her journal and started drawing again, at this point, it was the only thing that kept her going.

" Why are you late? " He mumbled, frowning, " You missed the show. "
Bae Young raised an eyebrow,
" What show? "

" You're so dry. " He scoffed, " But it's nothing. "

" Hello, my lovely people! " Bae Young jumped slightly at the loud voice and the arm that was thrown around her shoulder.

" Seriously? " She looked at Daniel who had once again pushed her towards Han Seo-Jun and settled beside her.

Han Seo-Jun was expecting to feel goosebumps crawl his skin again, to feel his heart beat quicken at the closeness.

But what he felt compared to that, caught him off-guard. It was the same feeling he had felt when Bae Young had hugged him at the night of festival.

Comfort. Warmth.

He relaxed, looking at Daniel who was wierdly enough, staring at Bae Young's face with a frown. It made him uneasy.

" Hey, " Bae Young patted his cheek,
" What's with you? You're staring
again. "

Daniel gave her an obvious look and Bae Young's teasing smile faltered.

God! Why do these two know me so well?! —she scowled to herself,
" Yeah, what's with you? "

Han Seo-Jun asked and Daniel blinked, now averting his gaze to him and grinning. " Nothing, she looks gorgeous as always. "

Bae Young rolled her eyes, her cheeks flushing at the bluntness the guy had.
" The nerve you have, Park Daniel-"

" What? I'm not lying! " He defended himself, standing up as Bae Young went to hit him.

Instead, Han Seo-Jun watched as he grabbed her wrists and tugged her closer, " Let's talk outside. "

And then he was dragging her away. The uneasiness didn't go away. He wanted to follow, but remained still. What the hell was wrong with him?