𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

" 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛? "

- 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚗

" I don't know why we're talking about this! " I said, groaning in annoyance, " But Park Daniel is not my boyfriend! "

" But Park Daniel is not my boyfriend! "

He was annoying the shit out of me because of what happened at lunch today. Apparently, he had seen it and now he was interrogating me. Did he not have any other time to do so?

" HE FUCKING IS. YOU'RE JUST LYING-"

" I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT'S ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS! " I raised my voice too.

At this point, we had stopped walking and just kept fighting. What was with him and Daniel? Why was he so fucking annoyed?

" I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT! I'M JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION-"

" AND I'M NOT ANSWERING IT. " I scoffed, " You sound so fucking jealous right now, it's funny! "

" JeAlOus? Me? " He asked incrediously, scoffing, " What would be jealous of?! It's not like I want to fucking kiss you! "

" Exactly! Now that you've made it fucking clear-"

A gasp escaped my lips as I was harshly slammed into the wall behind me that led to an alleyway.

My heart was racing, and I really wasn't breathing when he, in all his anger and frustration, had pushed me against the wall, his lips firmly pressed against mine and they started moving roughly the next moment.

I couldn't oppose, seeing as I was so weak in my knees. I pulled him closer by his famous black leather jacket, my brain buzzing as I was unable to comprehend what was going on.

One minute, we were full on yelling at each other in a heated argument, and the next thing you know, he was kissing me.

A groan escaped his lips as he pushed me harder against the wall, his body pressed against mine, leaving me no time to breath properly as he pulled away and dived right in for another kiss.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling. It was... to put in simple words— euphoric.

This was the boy I was supposed to hate, no, I was sure I hated him, was kissing me like there was no other day to live and I wasn't pushing him away.