𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

" 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. "

- 𝙱𝚊𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐

After unpacking, Bae Young ignored the chatter outside and swiftly changed into something more comfortable, laying on the soft make-shift bed she had been given

" Where's Bae Young? " Ju Kyung asked, looking around as she grouped with her friends for pictures.

Soo Jin frowned, " No idea. Maybe she's still unpacking. " Soo Ah pouted,
" I really want pictures together-"

" Don't worry about her. I bet you she's sleeping, again. " Daniel said, reaching by Soo Jin's side, who gave him a sideways glance.

" She was asleep the whole ride. " She exclaimed and Daniel shrugged,
" She gets tired when it comes to travelling. I'll go check on her. "

He mumbled, turning on his heels.
" Just say you're eager to see her! " Soo Jin yelled and the boy ignored her, shooting a glance by his shoulder and rolling his eyes with a grin.

He stopped outside the tent,
" Bae Young. Can I come in? "

After hearing no response, he rolled his eyes and pulled down the zipper, entering the tent to find the girl fast asleep, curled into covers.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he walked closer and shook her gently,
" Go away! " She whined, stirring before going back to sleep the next moment.

" You can get a peaceful sleep at night! Come on, everyone's taking pictures! " He huffed and pulled the girl into a sitting position.

" I hate you. " She stood up, throwing her hair into a messy bun and pulling on her sneakers while Daniel followed, smirking with a jacket in his hands.

" You should stop lying to yourself. It's not good for health. " Bae Young rolled her eyes, letting out a yawn as she stepped out and stuck her hands in her loose trackpant's pockets.