𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼

" 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏  𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢! "

- 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

She didn't recall how she got home

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She didn't recall how she got home. So she was still wondering how as she walked down the school hallway and reached her locker.

" Bae Young! " She yelped, letting out an agitated sigh as a pair of arms were wrapped around her from behind.

" Daniel, " She mumbled, " What is it? "
Daniel beamed, " Happy birthday! "
The brunette face fell.

" You're joking?! " She scoffed, shutting the locker. " No, you're joking! You always forget! " Daniel scowled as he let go of her and the girl faced him.

" I didn't... forget. " She mumbled,
" It just slipped my mind for the time being. " She nodded and the boy scoffed. " As if! "

Bae Young bit her lip, " Anyway, thank you. " She grinned and Daniel smiled softly, " You're welcome. " He held out another lollipop and she nudged him,
" You better not play stunts like that again. "

She snatched it and palced it in her mouth while Daniel grinned to herself.
" You should consider yourself  lucky! "

Bae Young smirked, " The amount of cockiness you have is beyond my understanding. " She chuckled and Daniel faked a hurt expression.

" You're rude. I'm letting you off since it's your birthday. " He poked her forehead and Bae Young rolled her eyes. " Yeah, whatever. " She grinned,
" I'll see you at lunch. "

" Hey, wait! " Daniel stopped her and dusted her hair. Bae Young sighed, she hated getting her hair wet.
" Too late. It's already melted. "

" It's snowing outside. You should've gotten an umbrella-"

" I'm fine, I won't get sick that easily. " She reassured and Daniel nodded.
" You get sick very easily. Stop lying as if I don't know you! "

The girl bit her lip and sighed,
" Anyway, I'll head off. "
Bae Young scrunched her face as he planted sloppy kisses on both her cheeks and jogged away.

" Yah—aish! " She chuckled, wiping her cheeks as she entered the classroom.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?! "

She nearly jumped out of her skin as she looked at Soo Jin, who had screamed louder than others.

" Are you kidding me? " She chuckled, her cheeks flushing red. " I knew you'd forget, but I guess Daniel already ruined some of my surprise. "