"Seems like my family name was related to the other ackerman too, right?" He asked

"you, what are you to my mother?" Levi asked again.

Kenny Chuckled his knuckled as he shake his head, looking stare at levi's eyes.

"Baka, I'm her brother" Kenny confessed.

My gazed turned to levi's and his expression wasn't i expected to be. He was shock to hear that Kenny is his uncle and they're both related, coming from his mouth.

I wasn't expecting his expression would be suprise because i thought he already know that kenny is his relative. So All this time Kenny lied to him and he didn't told him the truth?

"At that time,why did you leave me? "Levi curiously asked

"I can't become a father to someone and lastly..take care of the princess, she's worthy to be a queen. " Kenny managed to say, he grabbed the box as he pushed it into levi's chest.

Levi gladly accepted the box but once his gaze turn back to Kenny, he was already dead.

I slowly got out from my hiding place adb walked towards Levi who was holding the box into his chest, gripping. He didn't notice my present so i called him.

"Levi" I softly called out.

Levi look up and saw me, his eyes began to wide open as i knee down beside him. wrapping my arms around his body, hugging him by the side.

"What are you doing here, brat?" He asked, rasing his eyebrow.

"We manage to escaped Kenny's mens  and now i'm here looking for you" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Did..did you hear our conversation just now?" He questioned.

Cheeze~can this man stop questioning, it's already giving me an headache.

I sigh " Yes i indeed heard it all" I admited.

He then shove the box inside his pocket as he bagan to stand up from the grass and i did the same thing. We lastly looked at Kenny's corpse and bid him farewell.

Now i can clearly see him figure, his right side was half burn, lossing tons of hair, his body was covered with blood. Once i'm back at the castle i'm going to question father about everything him related to kenny.

"Let's go Y/n, i left the other's at the underground chruch, pretty much sure Kenny's mens are dead by now" Levi monotonely informed

"What! What on earth are they doing there!? "I exclaimed angerly.

"Long damn story hard to make it short" He says.

"Shorter than you?" I joked giggling myself.

Levi send me his murderous glare ever, sending me shiver down my spine in fear. Reasons why we don't mess with the ackerman's because just a glare, they'll kill' ya instantly.

"Uhm.. We need to go before they might end up being dead" I grin.

Levi rudely rolled his eyes as he give me his famous 'Tch' sound and clicked his tongue.

××××××××××

After some time, Levi and I reach at the church which there is an underground. I rash inside and blast our gear in midair. The place was racked, smoke are everywhere, Kenny's mens are down but i think some manage to escaped.

Subsequently the place started to shake, was that an earthquake? Then a titan transformation light up the cristal ground.

Covering our eyes from the brightness, once were already near the place, I saw a enormous gigantic titan emerged. Levi gaze went down to mikasa who has her arms wrapped around Historia's body, protected.