Then, The serpent slams Sukuna into the ground. But, it doesn't let go. It holds Sukuna in place, doing all it can to not allow him to escape.

Y/n: "Dad!" You shouted, getting Satoru's attention.

Then, You make a finger gun motion toward Sukuna and prepare to use Black, wanting to wear him down over time.

Satoru, getting the idea, does the same.

S/Y: "Double Black!" You and Satoru shouted, managing to hit Sukuma with the poison.

Satoru: 'Good. Now, all we have to do is draw out this fight as long as possible.' Satoru thought to himself.

Sukuna: "YOU BRATS ARE ANNOYING!" Sukuna shouted as he broke free of the Serpent.

Sukuna then goes in to try and punch you, but... he misses. Sukuna's vision is worsening at a fast rate.

Sukuna: 'Shit! Is this poison?! But I have an immunity to poison, so why-?!' But his thoughts were cut off by you hitting him with a barrage of punches.

Sukuna: 'Dammit! I can barely see anything!' Sukuna thought to himself as he tried blocking your punches.

Because he was hit with Black twice, he's losing his senses at a quicker rate.

Sukuna then tries to use the Reverse Cursed technique, which ends up working and healing his Vision.

Sukuna then tries to hit you but was stopped by Infinity.

Then, he notices that his sense was worsening again.

Sukuna: 'Okay, so as long as I constantly heal myself, the poison won't affect me!' Sukuna thought to himself as he was hit by a dual punch by you and Satoru.

Sukuna: 'Fighting one Gojo was hard enough. But having to fight 2 of them, PLUS the three brats...' Sukuna thought to himself, not liking his chances of winning.

Sukuna then jumps away and activates his fire ability.

Y/n: 'Fire?' You thought to yourself confused.

Satoru, recognizing the ability and its devastating power, begins to sweat a bit.