𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8.

After the meeting was over and canteen has already cleared up they left. Cyra was walking behind her father with Barnes.

"Father, the mission you were talking about-" Cyra didn't get to finish her sentence as her father interrupted her,

"We're gonna take it all one by one. First destroying those companies,getting informations and last thing will be their main building. I don't want any of them to stay alive."

"So it's gonna take a few days."

"You will also be staying there for a few days." Dmitrij stopped walking as he turned around to face them. "The mission is not gonna happen anytime soon right now. You will get all the informations later cause first we will have to discuss it with Mikhailov. They already have all the needed tracks and informations about their places. Tomorrow we will pay them a visit. Sergeant Barnes, please follow me." Was all her father had said before he left along with the soldier.

" Was all her father had said before he left along with the soldier

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Long time no talk." She heard Noah say as she turned around to face him.

"I thought I hurt your feelings." Cyra nagged making him spatter.

"You also broke my rib." He stated which Cyra had no idea how to answer to that. Was she expecting him to say that? No. Does she feel bad? No.

"What happened to you?" He asked, this time his face was more serious.

"What do you mean?" Cyra asked.

"Day by day you're pushing me further and further away. Is the famous second Winter Soldier fucking you? Is that why you're being so wierd?" He highlighted the word "second" making Cyra blink multiple times at his question. Did he just say that? She decided to ignore his question to make him even more furious.

"I'm HYDRA'S weapon Noah. Not the kid you knew." She said before casually turning around and walking back to the cafeteria for dinner. She heard him scoff behind her as she was walking away.

The canteen was completely packed again.

She was walking through the tables with the box with food in her hand to get to her table. Her father and Cyra always ate there but her father was nowhere near right now that meant she'd eat alone, thank god.

As she was passing by the last table someone tucked on her pants. She turned around at the speed of a light only to meet a familiar face. Rebecca was her childhood friend as well but when Cyra started being trained they stopped talking so often, sometimes they'd just make eyecontact in the hallway or not even that.

Rebecca flinched when she saw her turn around so abruptly, making Cyra furrow her eyebrows.

She was afraid of her.

"Can you sit down for a second?" She asked Cyra. She thought about it for a minute but eventually, she did.

"You heard about the serum?" Rebecca asked her casually but Cyra could still feel the fear radiating from her.

And Cyra didn't mind, it made her feel dominant and powerful.

"What?"

"There's the third serum that your father haven't used yet."

Cyra frowned. "Zola created three serums?"

"It seems like it. I overheard two agents talk about it. They were saying that Dmitrij has the serum somewhere, I don't know what he wants to do with it though." Rebecca was whispering as quiet as she could, thanks to Cyra's supersoldier hearing she heard her just fine.

Cyra sat back on the chair landing hard with her back against the backrest her mind full of thoughts.

"Please don't tell him I was the one who told you." The girl in front of her pleaded.

Cyra was tapping on the table with her metal fingers at a rapid speed before she stood up,grabbed her food and angrily left the canteen with her boots clicking hard against the ground.

...

She went, barging into her father's office. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said through her teeth.

He was sitting behind his table and his guards were there too.

"Pokinuť." (Leave.)
He ordered them and they obeyed.

"Tell you what Cyra?" He asked her, acting clueless.

"You have another serum. I feel like I should know about that!"

"And why is that?" He asked her with a calm voice and his face had no expression. This way they were trying to manipulate ther enemies and victims but Cyra had been already taught all the tricks.

Cyra's fists shook in anger. She hated when he tried using that on her.

"People around know about it but I don't?"

"I decided it's better that way. Now get out of my face, Cyra." He said a bit more angrily. She glared at him and the serum in her veins was telling her to snap his neck. But she couldn't so all that was left was to leave and deal with those scary emotions by herself.

...

"Thank you." The soldier said quietly taking the box of food from her. Cyra was just watching him, not responding.

And after a while she leaned with her back against the wall looking down at him. Because of how hungry he was he was eating the food so fast he'd probably need even more.

"What kind of base are we visiting tomorrow?" He then asked when he stopped eating, crumpling the empty box of food in his metal hand and throwing it onto the ground. Cyra raised an eyebrow as he did that.

"My father's old friend is in charge of that base. It's the second most important HYDRA base, we often trade weapons or informations about different missions. " She replied unwillingly.

He just nodded,furrowing his eyebrows looking to the side while thinking. He often did that.

"We're leaving early, get some sleep." She said coldly.