𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 60.

Bucky was still getting the people out while Cyra sprinted after the Flag Smashers without his knowing.

She saw from a far a group of them kicking someone on the ground and her forehead creased when she noticed it was Walker.

She was confused but that didn't stop her from running at them. She barged through them, knocking them off of him. They were on a small bridge.

Cyra locked eyes with Karli and in the meantime Walker stood up.

And then Cyra striked. Trying to get to Karli but the other supersoldiers were constantly in the way. She was fighting them off and when Karli realized Cyra was coming for her she turned around and started sprinting away but that's when Bucky got there.

He blocked her way and started fighting with her. Two other supersoldiers jumped at him from behind.

He punched one so hard with the vibranium arm he flew far away before hitting the ground. Then he grabbed the other one as he kicked his feet and punched him twice, making him become unconscious.

While Cyra and Walker were fighting the others, Cyra suddenly noticed Karli pick up a metal pole.

Cyra bolted towards them and with a low grunt she barged into Karli. Bucky heard the impact of Karli hitting the ground and he turned around, breathing hard.

He nodded at Cyra as a thank you when they both noticed Walker struggling with another three of them.

Cyra balled her fists in anger, they were like ants. And she wanted to finally get rid of them.

Bucky started fighting Karli while Cyra went to help Walker out. She grabbed one of the Flag Smashers by his shirt from behind and she grabbed his head before smashing it into the nearest rod. He didn't survive it.

Bucky looked at her in horror from a far and Karli took the opportunity to kick him down off of the bridge.

He tried to grab onto the edge,not succeeding but at least he managed to slow down his fall.

One of the Flag Smashers threw a pole at him but he managed to catch it before it hit him and the person quickly dissapeared in the darkness.

Cyra, Walker, one last Flag Smasher and Karli stayed up when they noticed a car almost falling down off the edge with a man inside. During their fight they accidently pushed the car there.

Cyra and Walker looked at each other, hesitating what to do but Walker has decided. He ran to the van and grabbed onto it as Cyra joined him while Bucky was watching it all from down there.

They started pulling the car towards the. and the Flag Smashers started jumping on them to stop them. Cyra grabbed Karli by her neck and the other one suddenly kicked Walker off of the edge before barging into the van, it almost fell down but Cyra managed to grab onto the back at the last second. She groaned, pulling with all her strength.

Finally Sam got there.

He started pushing the van from down, supporting it while Cyra was able to pull it up.

Cyra turned around and couldn't see Karli nor the other one anymore.

The man jumped out of the the car and started running away.

Sam landed next to Bucky and Walker before Cyra jumped down too.

Bucky grabbed her hand and pulled her to him.

"You alright?" He asked her and she gave him a small smirk. "When was I not."

But they weren't expecting someone to throw gas bombs at them out of nowhere.

Sam turned on the vision on his goggles, seeing Karli and two other figures running into some random building.

"This way." He called out and Bucky, Cyra and Walker ran after him.

...

They were running through the hallways.

"They separated here." Sam said. There were two different ways.

"You guys go right. I'll try to talk her out of it."

Thye didn't like Sam's plan but they did as he said and their ways parted.

Sam was walking around for a little when he heard a gunshot. He ran towards where it came from and he abruptly froze in place when he saw Sharon laying on the ground. She was shot right in her stomach and Karli was standing a few feet away from her aiming at Sharon with a gun.

"So what's next? You kill 10 this time and then 100?! When does it end? Please. Let me help you." He pleaded with a serious tone in her voice.

She seemed nervous and completely out of it as she grabbed onto the gun even tighter, "Don't try to manipulate me." She said and went to pull the trigger, trying to end her life when Sam barged at her and knocked her to the ground. Karli quickly got up and started fighting Sam.

"I'm not gonna fight you." Sam shouted and was mostly blocking her hits and backing away, protecting himself while Karli went full force.

She managed to kick him down.

"Stay down!" She screamed but Sam stood up anyway. "No."

...
Meanwhile

Bucky and Walker were walking in the front, watching the situation. The police found the rest of the Flag Smashers. They finally gave up.

Cyra stood further away behind Bucky and Walker. She was walking back and forth nervously.

Leaving Sam there was a bad idea. Karli will kill him. She'll get what she wants and Cyra could not let that happen.

Bucky and Walker didn't even notice Cyra turn around and run back.

...

Cyra was running through the hallways. She couldn't hear anything. The whole building was filled with silence.

Suddenly she saw them at the end of one of the hallways. She immediately crouched down.

Sam was on the ground again and Karli was aiming at him with a gun.

Cyra went to sneak closer to them. She didn't want Karli to freak out and shoot. She knew Sam's death would damage Bucky.

Sam carefully stood up even though he was so exhausted.

Karli placed her finger on the trigger and she took a deep breath, closing her eyes before shooting.

But she frowned when she heard a clinking sound.

Karli opened her eyes only to see Cyra standing in front of Sam with her metal arm stretched out. She blocked the bullet.

Karli screamed and started shooting again. Cyra was blocking the bullets eith her arm until she was right in front of her. She grabbed the gun from her hands and kicked her down.

"Cyra no!" Sam screamed but it was too late.

Cyra had fatally shot Karli.

It was over.