𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 51.

The whole ride they remained silent. Bucky's face was unreadable and Cyra kept her expression angry.

She could notice him gripping the wheel so hard it might break but everytime he realized, he'd let go.

She knew she was in the wrong but she was also too proud to speak up on it. He didn't even look at her once as he was lost in his own thoughts.

But maybe it was supposed to happen. Maybe it was supposed to show them that it's not as easy to just get over the past and be normal like they'd want to.

Or she just fucked up everything she went through hell to get.

...

"Tommy, Carlos, man this is amazing." Sam smiled when he saw the truck filled with stuff needed to fix the boat. He got together the whole neighborhood to help out.

"This is great, thank you guys. But how do we get it off the truck?" Sam pointed to a bunch off heavy stuff tied togethed that'd be impossible to get off.

But just as he said that it got lifted into the air. It was Bucky. He grabbed it and placed it down on the ground with ease as if it weighted nothing.

"You're welcome." Bucky called out and instead he placed the suitcase he brought with him on the truck. "I'm just dropping this off. You can sign for it and I'll go."

Sam walked up to it and his gaze met with Cyra's as he did so. His eyes then focused on the suitcase in front of him.

"It's a favor from the Wakandians." Bucky said and suddenly they heard something sizzle. It was a loose pipe.

"Sam!" A woman came screaming and
Sam immediately became alerted as he walked down to try and fix it.

Bucky saw him struggle as he started walking towards him and Cyra followed him.

And just as Bucky was walking around the woman that was calling Sam's name, he looked at her.

"Hi!" He called out as she smiled at him dreamily. "Hi." She said in a flirty tone making Cyra roll her eyes.

"Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up!" Bucky patted Sam's arm and grabbed the tool key from his hand. He wrapped it around the pipe and pushed up, fixing it.

He then stepped aside throwing the key on the ground

"Why didn't you use the metal arm?" Sam asked, confused.

"Well I don't always think of it immediately, I'm right handed, so." He replied and looked around, "So this is the boat huh? It's nice. Do you want any help?" Bucky asked.

"Yea. We could use two super strong beings." Sam looked at them both.

Bucky nodded and looked to the side at the woman as he smiled widely.