𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20.

Cyra was the first one to wake up. The wind was blowing lightly through the open window caressing her naked skin.

She was looking at the ceiling for a few seconds trying to process everything before turning her head to the side and looking at James. He was sleeping on his back peacefully. They were both laying on their own side of the bed but his right hand was firmly placed on Cyra's thigh.

She sighed, grabbing her head and shutting her eyes in frustration before slowly sliding away and standing up, trying not to wake him.

She looked around the room. It looked as if a grenade went off. Their clothes were all around the floor and her eyes focused on her ripped dress before she left to go clean herself up.

She was taking a shower, slowly washing off his touch. When she was done she wrapped a towel around herself and leaned against the counter.

"What did you do..." She whispered looking at herself. She could still feel his body under her hands and his mouth on hers. She took a deep breath frowning at her reflection when she noticed a hickey on her collarbone. She rolled her eyes and stepped out of the bathroom not expecting him to be up. He was sitting on the bed also looking around and at the clothes on the floor. He had the sheets wrapped around his waist.

His eyes met hers. They were looking at each other as if they were scared of each other's reactions. He knew how unpredictable Cyra was.

After a few seconds Cyra toughtened up and walked to her side of the bed as she started to go through her stuff casually but she could feel his eyes burning holes into her back. After a while he looked away and stood up about to go to the bathroom when Cyra's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Hungry?" Her voice was as always measured and cold.

When he didn't respond she looked back at him. He was just looking at her and after a seconds he replied,

"Are you?"

Cyra stayed looking at him and without a word walked into a little kitchen they had there. It was more like a small apartment than a room. The fridge was already full,the staff took care of everything before they crashed at the hotel.

She started making food still in only a towel as he without another word went for a shower. He had already seen it all so there was no point in covering up.

When he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist his eyes focused on Cyra. He could see the mark he left on her collarbone but he didn't say anything, repeating the whole night in his mind.

They both knew this would make everything harder.

When the food was done she handed him the plate and he looked at her with those innocent looking eyes although they were far from that. "Thank you." He said and she nodded with a straight face.

She was fighting the urge to throw herself at him again. Both of them  couldn't deny how great the night was. But now it was time to get back to work and finish what they had started.

Tonight was the night of their final mission. Taking down S.H.I.E.L.D.'s main company in New York.

She could see how nervous he was getting knowing it was almost time.

"Get ready." She ordered him after some minutes as she started putting on her Winter Soldier clothes but he wouldn't budge.

Cyra stood up straight. "Get ready." She repeated but he just stayed looking at her,refusing.

Her chest rose and fell abruptly as she released a sigh bending down, taking out the red book.

"Cyra don't." He pleaded with a hard voice.

"We gotta finish the mission." She demanded.

He shook his head slowly, not wanting to do it trying to show her there are other ways,other options.

She closed her eyes angrily for a few seconds. He was leaving her no other choice.

"Zhelaniye.
Rzhavyy.
Semnadtsať.
Rassvet.
Pech'."

"Cyra." He groaned but she continued, looking anywhere but not at him. Not wanting to admit seeing him in pain was affecting her too. Not even to herself.

"Devyať.
Dobroserdechnyy.
Vozvrashcheniye na rodinu.
Odin.
Gruzavoj vagon."

And when she opened her eyes she was looking at the Winter Soldier.

He stood up,staring at her.

"Ya gotov podchinit'sya," (I'm ready to comply.)

"Prigotov'sya soldat. We're leaving in thirty minutes." (Get ready soldier.)

She commanded and he obeyed.

...

They were at the top of the building. Cyra had taken a few grenades and gas bombs, wanting the mission to go smooth and fast. They climbed down the ropes,positioning themselves above open windows. The highest windows of the buidling although the building wasn't very big.

Cyra took out two gas bombs throwing them in and as the gas spread and it was foggy enough they jumped in. People were trying to hide behind or under tables but it was useless.

"Get the sources." She ordered the soldier before looking at all the people firing at them with a gunshot. Blood was all over the white walls.

She took grenades out her pocket and threw it down the stairs making the lower floors explode. The soldier suddenly appeared next to her handing her a usb before he looked to the side,noticing a person and aiming his gun at him but before he could shoot him Cyra had already stolen his kill.