𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6.

"Nice moves." Cyra admitted as she managed to dodge the soldier's punch.
They've been training for the last 2 hours.

He striked at her again as she once again dodged it with a teasing smirk playing on her lips.

She walked around him in circle, waiting for another strike but he just stood still,watching her with his eyes waiting for her to do something.

And after a few seconds she did, he caught her fist as he twisted it but she managed to get out of his grasp. They full on fought, not going easy on each other at all. With the serum running through their veins it was hard to get tired but their bodies were already getting sweaty. He kicked her down as she did a somersault,getting back on her knees she jumped up, kicking him in the air making him fall.

"You're thinking with your strength." She stated as he got up. His chest was raising and falling abruptly. He was getting impatient with her. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes  had no shine in them. The bruises she had created a few days before almost weren't there anymore.

He exhaled abruptly.

"Zimny soldat." (Winter Soldier.)

They heard Dmitrij's voice as they looked up. He was watching them from the small balkony.

The soldier stood straight immediately.

"Cyra,come with me." Her father ordered as she nodded,walking up to get to him leaving the soldier behind.

Her father walked into the hallway to talk to her.

"How is he?"

"He's good. Strong. Great with knives."  Cyra said. Her chest was still rising up and down. Truth is Cyra taught him most of the tricks.

Her father approvingly nodded his head.

"Get back to work." He ordered and she obeyed, walking back down not expecting him to be standing there without a shirt.

She didn't say anything or point it out as she stood in front of him.

"Let's continue." She said as they both got back into the fighting mode.

They fought together for another hour but Cyra couldn't help but notice his muscles tense with every strike. She was attracted to him, she'd lie if she said she wasn't. His toned arms and torso were often catching her attention during the training but she was ignoring it.

She heard the door close as she glanced towards them.

Noah had walked in, looking at them with an unpleasant expression on his face.

Cyra rolled her eyes when she noticed.

"Otlichno Soldat." (Well done soldier.)
She said as he stepped off,grabbing his shirt soaked in sweat from the ground and left with two of Dmitrij's guards following him. He was like a lost puppy, listening to all the orders. Exactly how they wanted him to.

Cyra walked out of the room, slamming onto Noah's shoulder with her metal arm on the way out,making him stumble to the side.

He followed her down to the hall. "So now you're spending more time with him than with me? He nagged making Cyra roll her eyes out of frustration.

"Are you gonna answer m-" he didn't even get to finish his sentence as Cyra slammed his body into the wall with so much strength it knocked the oxygen out of his lungs.

His eyes were wide open,looking at her in shock.

"The Winter Soldiers project is important for everyone. Don't feel too special, cause if you get on my nerves one more time I'll kill you." She groaned letting him go.

She stayed glaring at him for a few seconds making sure doesn't open his mouth again before walking to her room.

...

Day by day she was becoming angrier. But anger always came in handy.

She went to take a shower to calm down. That was the only thing that always helped her.

...

Again!" She shouted at the newbies.
Everytime there are new soldiers and agents at the base, they have to go through the training first, which Cyra is in charge of. It's like a test.

Cyra walked up to the small blonde girl and picked her up by the behind of her shirt, lifting her up on her legs.

"When you're fighting someone, all you gotta think about is them. Stop looking around, living in your fantasies. Focus on your opponent. Don't let anything distract you. Or else, you get killed. There are two ways to win a fight. Anger. Anger doesn't make you stupid or make stupid decisions. Anger makes you feel powerful and confident. Or just simply think. Think about how to take the other down,search for the weakness." She let go of the girl's shirt.

The girl stood in front of a man as they started moving in a circle.

Cyra carefully watched them.

The girl was petite next to the man standing in front of her.

Cyra noticed the girl's gaze. She was watching his body,reading him.

Then she launched at his feet,discovering his weakness. She took him down and pinned him on the ground for 5 seconds,winning.

A wicked smile appeared on Cyra's lips. "Get up."  She commanded and they both stood up.

Cyra looked around the room at everyone before drawing out a gun and shooting half of them. Clear headshots. The ones who stayed standing either couldn't even move from the shock or gasped and screamed out of pure fear.

"In a life like this, the weak can't and don't survive." She stated, putting the gun back down.