𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 67.

Around 9 months later, Sokovia

"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?" Bucky asked,looking up at her. They decided not to find out the gender of the baby until birth which could happen anytime now.

Cyra was sitting on the couch and Bucky's head was resting on her thighs.

She messed with his hair a little looking down at him. "I've no idea, we'll see."

She smiled when he tilted his head to kiss her pregnant belly. She got used to the pregnancy by now and seeing Bucky be so excited made her excited too.

"Isn't it still weird?" He asked making her frown, "What?"

"Before we were assasins, killers full of trauma and suffering. And now we're here, living in a house, expecting a child." He got lost in his thoughts for a second.

"Who would have thought it would end like this." Cyra said and they both looked at each other.

"Wouldn't want it any other way." He whispered raspily.

Suddenly they both heard something, becoming alerted.

They both stood up abruptly.

"No! You sit down." Bucky commanded and Cyra rolled her eyes, obeying. "Yes daddy."

"Oh really you wanna provoke me now?"

"Just go be a hero." She shook her head laughing and the noise outside became even louder.

Bucky walked over to the door confidently and stepped outside. He looked around seeing nothing so he decided to follow the noise until a white cat jumped out of a bush.

They both froze looking at each other and Bucky became hypnotized by her eyes. They were similar to Cyra's. So clear and bright and just as malicious.

He bend down dragging his vibranium fingers across the floor and to his surprise the cat got closer.

She looked friendly so he didn't hesitate to pet her.

She started walking around him,purring loudly enjoying Bucky giving her all his attention.

"Well what is it?" Cyra called out from outside making Bucky turn around.

He looked back at the white cat with bright eyes and picked her up, carrying her inside.

He stepped in front of Cyra and she frowned when she saw them, "Seriously?"

"I wanna keep her." He said and Cyra laighrd. He was like a little kid. And it was relieving. He wasn't that broken soldier sitting in front of her on the ground. He was just like she imagined him before the serum. Before HYDRA.

The cat suddenly jumped down from his amrs and on top of Cyra.

Cyra frowned at first but when she rested on Cyra's belly her face softened.

Bucky smirked a little and looked up at Cyra to see her reaction.

Cyra rolled her eyes. "What are you gonna name her,"

He sat down next to them thinking about it for a few seconds.

Cyra started petting her hearing those purrs and she fell in love with her immediately. She never had the chance to have a pet or even be in contact with one.

"What about Alpine?"

"Alpine?" Cyra looked at him. "You're not naming our child."

"Why? You deliver and I name." Bucky became offended.

"Hell no, you deliver and I name." Cyra nagged making him give her that "are you serious" look.

She chuckled and got closer to him with the cat already sleeping on her belly.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." She pecked his lips slowly.

His hand immediately ran up and down her thigh.

"Can I join?" He asked and pecked her lips back.

"You're really asking.." Cyra pressed her lips against his and their tongues intertwined for a few seconds before they both pulled away.

Cyra gently pushed Alpine off of her belly on the couch while she was still sleeping before standing up.

Bucky followed her to the bathroom.

They stepped in front of the mirror, Bucky stood behind her.

She was wearing his shirt with nothing underneath except her panties.

He started unbuttoning the shirt from behind slowly, while gently kissing her skin he was exposing until she stood in front of the mirror in her panties only.

Bucky placed his hands on her Belly gently enjoying those small kicks. Cyra tilted her head, kissing his cheek before she focused on their reflection in the mirror. Her eyes also wandered somewhere else though. To her metal arm. Seeing that little star always made her blood boil. Everytime she looked at it, all the memories came back. She frowned and Bucky noticed her gaze. "What's wrong?"

She kept staring at her arm. "Nothing."

"Let me make a phone call doll." He said, placing a kiss on her naked shoulder before walking out.

Cyra sighed trying to not let that little star call for her attention. She looked down at her belly when she felt pain. Although it wasn't so bad since she was a supersoldier she could still visibly feel it. Her forehead creased and she placed her metal hand on her belly. But the pain came back again.

Cyra took a deep breath and glared at her belly but the pain didn't stop.

Suddenly she froze when she felt water flowing out of her. She looked down only to see she was standing in a water puddle.

"James!" She called out but nothing.

"James!!" She screamed angrily and Bucky came back while he was still on the phone.

"I'm pretty sure my water just broke." She said and looked at him with terror while he was staring at her, completely shocked.

____

To the people who read WEAPON, who do you like more? Davina or Cyra?