𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 54.

She was walking through the forest not expecting it to be so large when suddenly she found a lake.
Even though it was dark, the moon was shining brightly so she had no problem with orientating.

The water was suprisingly very clean.

Cyra started taking off her clothes until the gentle breeze hit her fair skin. She sucked in the fresh air before she stepped in the water. The water was cold as well but she was used to it since the showers at the base were always cold.

...
Few minutes later

She was enjoying the silence in peace when she heard footsteps. Her eyes shot open but she calmed down when she realized who it was. Who else would it be..

She could hear him aproach her from behind.

He saw her in that clear water while the moon was reflexing on her bare skin.

She didn't bother to turn around until he adressed her.

"Cyra...can we talk?" He spoke with a low voice.

The color drained from her face.

"There's nothing to talk about James. As fast as this cruise ends i'm flying back to Madripoor." She said and his forehead creased.

"Cyra look at me." He demanded. She stayed still for a few seconds until she turned around to face him.

He saw her exposed breasts and skin as he gulped hard. He was having a hard time keeping eye contact and it made her grin a little when she noticed.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head and she frowned. "What are you sorry for.."

"I know it's hard and different for you. You're not used to this and the past is still in your way. I know because I feel the same way." He spoke softly and his words touched her cold heart.

He walked closer to her and kneeled down just where the ground was ending. She was still in the water looking up at him but they were now just a few inches apart.

"You deserve happiness James. Someone like Sarah. You deserve a famil-" She started but he quickly cut her off.

"You can be my family." He said abruptly. She froze in space and her jaw went slack.

"Wh-what do you me-" She stuttered with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You heard me Cyra, we can make it work. I wanna make it work. Let's just forget about the past together."

Her words made her go soft. She was still looking up at him, completely caught off guard.

"You don't get it. Everything's my fault. Everything that happened to you. I was the one who found you when you fell of the train. I brought you to my father. I'm sor-" She didn't even get to finish her sentence since he quickly pressed his lips against hers, shutting her up.

"It doesn't matter anymore I don't care." He whispered against her lips and frowned when he felt a tear running down her cheek.

Their lips separated. He scanned her face and wiped the tear off her cheek softly.

She took a deep breath toughtening up. She hated being emotional and expressing her feelings.

He smiled a little and placed his hand against her cheek.
His thumb ran across her bottom lip.

So full and soft.

She closed her eyes before kissing his palm affectionately. Her eyes then shot open as she glared at him. His smile dissapeared when she grabbed onto his shoulder and pulled him down, righti nto the water.

She laughed and stepped aside as he emerged from the water. With a raised brow he glared at her.

She laughed again and smirked proudly. "That's what you get for flirting with Sarah."

"There's the Cyra I know." He smiled and placed his hands on her naked hips.

She ran her hands down his chest as she grabbed the end of his shirt. "You won't need this anymore." She purred and took his shirt off, throwing it up on the ground.

He laughed and picked her up into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as their lips connected.

His strong arms then wrapped around her naked body, keeping her impossibly close. Not wanting to let go of her ever again.

"I missed you." He breathed and their tongues interwined. "Mmm." Was all she managed to let out as she held onto him even tighter. One of her hands tangled into his hair as the other hand traveled down his chest. She started unbuckling his pants when she felt him grin against her lips.

One of his hands grabbed her ass, pressing their crotches together.

He now only had his boxers on and his pants were left floating in the water.

Cyra dug her hand inside, teasing his member making him pant sofly.

She then slid his boxers down and he automatically lifted her more into the air. Their mouths divided. Bucky leaned down and kissed her delicate breasts. He was licking and sucking on her niples while she kept teasing him.

"Fuck." He cursed. He was getting harder with every single movement.

Cyra started pumping him faster and his mouth detached from her skin. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth open. His moans were making Cyra weak.

"S-stop." He muttered and she did as he said. He was close to cumming. She smirked devishly but her face quickly changed when he thrusted into her at a speed of light and their bodiew became one.

"Fuck." She moaned throwing her head back and now he was the smirking. He bit his lips as he started moving in and out. They were both moaning. Not being quiet at all in this empty forest.

Cyra started kissing his neck as he started moaning harder just as he started fucking her harder.

One of his hands moved down, playing with her clit. She was a moaning mess and her delicate soft moans were driving him crazy.

She then looked up at him as they were looking into each other's eyes intensively just before Cyra reached her high. She groaned in pleasure, letting him keep going.

He then leaned forward, pressing his lips against her forhead, "I love you so fucking much." He groaned.