𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 44.

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." Walker shouted stepping into the room. Lemar followed him and Cyra with Bucky were walking fast behind them.

"So this is what that was! Tricking me!" Karli looked at Sam.

"No Karli wait!" Sam tried to calm her down but it wasn't working.

Lemar tried to stop Bucky in his tracks but Bucky grabbed him and pushed him, making him fly and hit the ground.

Walker tried grabbing Karli but he was no match to her as she hit him hard and ran away. Bucky immediately sprinted after her.

"No, go find Zemo!" Sam shouted at Cyra since she was about to ran after them and she growled at Sam angrily before she ran back to get Zemo.

She got there but the only thing she had found was the handcuffs. There was no sight of Zemo. All furious she went back as she found herself in a strange room. Bucky and Sam got there right after her.

"I lost her." Bucky exhaled sharply.

"This place is a damn maze." Sam looked around before his gaze focused on Cyra, "Where is Zemo?!"

Cyra rolled her eyes and noticed some old stairs. She signalized them to follow her downstairs and they did. But they weren't expecting to see Zemo completely knocked out on the ground with Walker and Lemar standing next to him. Karli had ran away.

"What did we miss?" Sam asked and Cyra jumped through the railings, landing on her feet perfectly as she walked up to Zemo to check his pulse.

...
Back at the apartment

Cyra and Bucky were the last to get inside. Bucky barged inside first. Sam and Zemo were already there, talking.

"Something's not right about Walker." Bucky stated, taking his jacket off and walked straight to the bar with Cyra behind him.

" Bucky stated, taking his jacket off and walked straight to the bar with Cyra behind him

"You don't say." Sam said ironically.

"Well, I know crazy when I see one." Bucky said and took out a bottle of alcohol before adding, "Cause I am crazy." He took out two glasses and poured the alcohol into them. Cyra smirked at his statement as he slid her glass across the table and she caught it. They downed the drinks right away.

"Can't argue with that." Sam spoke as Bucky glared at him.

"And what's up with you?" Sam asked Cyra when he noticed her angry face.

"This is all very strange for her." Zemo spoke instead of her, making all three of them look at him.

"She's used to kill on sight. Not wait or walk around the problem." He added and Cyra shrugged. "And I can't argue with that." She pointed out.

"Shouldn't have given him that shield." Bucky nagged into Sam.

"I didn't give it to him." Sam defended himself.