𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 47.

Everyone was watching. People were shocked and they couldn't believe their eyes. Some of them were even recording it.

Walker stumbled to the side, looking down at the man who he had just killed and then he started running away.

"I'm getting the shield." Bucky groaned and ran after him.

"James." Cyra spoke with a hard voice but she already lost him in the crowd.

Sam saw Karli running away too.

"Follow her, we gotta know her moves." Sam ordered Cyra but she stayed still. She wanted to run after James.

"I'm going after him." Sam reassured her and flew up as Cyra sprinted after Karli.

...

They followed John to some abandoned warehouse.

He was standing in the middle of the room as they approached him.

"Stop Walker." Sam called out but Walker only scoffed, "What?! You saw what happened, you know what I had to do! I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!" Walker screamed.

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Bucky spoke and continued, "Don't go down that road. Believe me it doesn't end well."

"I'm not like you." Walker spit out and Sam took a step closer,

"Listen it was in the heat of the battle okay? If you explain what happened they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam said and focused on the shield covered in blood. "John, you gotta give me the shield man." Just as he said that John frowned.

"So that's what this is. You almost got me."

"You made a mistake." Sam tried again but John's face remained numb.

"You don't wanna do this." He looked at them.

Bucky clenched his jaw and held his head high, "Yeah we do."

Just as he said that he barged at Walker.

...
Meanwhile

They were jumping from a building to building. Cyra was slowly getting closer to Karli,could be just a few steps behind as she groaned and ran even faster.

Karli unexpectedly stopped and abruptly turned around to face Cyra

Cyra stopped as they stood face to face,glaring at each other.

"So you're suddenly a good person?" Karli spitted and Cyra stood straight,looking unbothered.

"Not really. But I do have my moments." Her face became serious as Karli understood what she was reffering to.

"I let you live once I don't know why you keep fucking up." Cyra tilted her head to the side.

When the supersoldier serums got stolen Cyra was ordered by Nagel to track and kill Karli. And she let her live.