𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18.

It was dark by the time they parked on the side of some empty highway.
They both walked to the back of the car, taking out a case from the truck,revealing a black male suit and little black dress with long sleeves. Their arms could not be seen,that's why they also put on black gloves.

"C'mon big boy put it on." She threw the suit at the Winter Soldier making him furrow his eyebrows.
They both started changing,glazing at each other a few times while doing so.

Cyra took out a bag of makeup as she prepped herself. They were ready for any type of situation, just like they should be.

"I'm driving." He muttered and got in as Cyra did the same.

...

They were outside the building, parked a bit far away.

"They all have invitation cards." He growled as they watched the people get inside.

Cyra frowned,scanning the place when she noticed a staircase on the side of the building and up there an open window.

"Follow me." She smirked and they both got out. Some of the people already had masks on their faces.

Cyra and James walked up the stairs and crouched,peeking in through the window. Cyra's face froze when she noticed young Howard Stark in the crowd of people.

"Put your mask on and don't attack until I tell you to." She commanded and she put her mask on too.

They got in through the window and walked down the stairs into the hall. There was about sixty people already. They were all dancing,screaming and having fun while the 40s music was playing loudly.

They walked to a table with drinks. Cyra was making sure Stark was as far away from them as possible but she was keeping a close eye on him. Definitely wanting him dead.

"Hi, I haven't seen you come in." A woman and her husband walked up to them.

"Then you must be blind, cause we did." Cyra gave her a fake eye smile.

The woman laughed hysterically,believing she was just joking. "Cool masks." She said and Cyra nodded.

"Well I'll see you around." The woman said and left but her husband stayed. Cyra looked at James, he was looking around the room and all around when the woman's husband aproached Cyra, placing a hand on her waist. Cyra cringed under the mask but she played it off well.

"I've always loved beautiful women." He purred next to her.

"Well you sure know how to make a woman's heart flutter." Cyra lied with a flirting tone in her voice.

When she randomly looked to the side she noticed the soldier looking at them. Even with the mask on his face his eyes said enough. He was glaring at the man and his chest was visiboy raising and falling.

When the man standing next to her noticed her gaze he looked towards where she was looking too, right at him and he immediately let go of her waist stepping away from her until leaving completely without a word. And Cyra couldn't even blame him. James was always so intimidating and his broad shoulders and bulky ripped body wasn't helping either.

She smirked at him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

Was it affecting him?

She looked around and the place was slowly getting packed. Cyra scanned the dance floor and then the whole room,searching for the S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

"It's our time to shine." Cyra mumbled walking towards the fuses at the end of the hall. She turned it off and everyone in the room screamed. The only light there was was from the streets so it was pretty dim inside.

Then everyone became silent while few people already ran away.

Cyra stepped forward looking at everyone as their eyes focused on her too. Mostly S.H.I.E.L.D stayed,ready to face anything that was coming at them.

D stayed,ready to face anything that was coming at them

"Your companies are falling apart. And you're brave enough to throw a party." Cyra called out, taking another step closer. "Soldat. Attack." She commanded and he hit one of the agents closest to him,grabbing his gun and firing at people. They all drew out their guns trying to shoot him but it was impossible. He was protecting himself with his metal arm and shooting back.

Cyra jumped into the air kicking one of them,taking a gun from him and firing at them too.

"Run!" Someone called out from the crowd but before they could leave James took out a granade throwing it at the enter, killing everyone that was close

In only about five minutes the hall was full of dead bodies. Both Winter Soldiers were walking trough the splash of blood. Cyra was walking around searching for Stark's body but  he was no where to be found. She groaned in frustration before walking out with the soldier following her so they could get away before the police comes.

...

Cyra was sitting on the bed looking at him as he was cleaning the blood from his metal arm. She looked at her's already clean one and then she looked back at him.

His eyes were full of pain as he tried to get off as much as possible. They were still dressed in the clothes they wore at the party also covered in blood in some spots.

"You won't get it all off." She spoke and he looked at her,furrowing his eyebrows as his eyes became even more scared. He started scrubbing his arm even stronger and faster.

He didn't even notice Cyra stand up as she placed her metal arm on his. Stopping him.

They were looking at each other for a few seconds. His frightened eyes looking into her clod ones.

She slowly grabbed the rag from his hands throwing it on a table.

He finally calmed down, looking down, scanning her perfect body.

Cyra smirked.

"You like what you see?" She asked him boldly as he looked back into her eyes, not responding.

"Why don't you finish what you started last time? I know you want to.." She whispered the last sentence piercing her eyes through him as she pushed him slowly down into a chair that was behind him and stepped closer to him in between his legs.

She smiled down at him devilishly, not expecting him to reach out and grab her by the waist with one hand. He sat up looking up at her as she leaned down and their lips finally connected.