𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23.

Cyra squeezed her eyes shut before turning her head looking down at him.

His pupils were dilated like crazy. His eyebrows furrowed as if he wanted to tell her something but didn't know how.

Cyra frowned.

She slowly slid her left hand from his metal grasp and walked away,closing the door of his cell.

...

She couldn't sleep. It was almost 3AM when she got into the camera's room.

She looked around all the screens focusing her eyes on the soldier sitting on the ground with his head resting against the wall. He couldn't sleep either.

She was watching him for a few seconds until she couldn't anymore. Shutting the camera that was detecting his cell off completely.

...

"Siberia already got the news about New York." Her father spoke as she was wiping the sweat on her forehead after the training had ended. 

"They got no evidence of any suspects,great job." He added making Cyra held her head high. It wasn't  often when Dmitrij praised her.

"How was he?" He asked and the question made her stop doing whatever she was. She wasn't expecting him to ask her about James.

"I had him under control. Dealing with him wasn't difficult, he always obeyed." She said and looked to the side. James was sitting on the other side of the room with two of Dmitrij's guards glancing at Cyra from time to time.

"S.H.I.E.L.D definitely already knows it was HYDRA." Cyra looked back at Dmitrij.

He nodded.

"They do."

"What are we waiting for then? Let's take all of them down now. We can do it." 

"Be patient." He said harshly.

"Your time will come." Were his last words before he left with his guards and James too leaving Cyra stand there by herself.

But not for long.

"So how was vacation?" Noah walked into the room right after they had left.

"Mission, Noah." She rolled her eyes as he came to stand in front of her.

He reached out his hand, naturally placing it on her waist as she glared at him. She was suprised he was even talking to her.

"Take your hand off me. I'm warning you nicely." Her voice was hard and he did as she said,smirking a little.

"You don't wanna replace his touch, do you?" He nagged making her scowl.

"Why are you acting so surprised? You fuck anything that moves don't try to tell me while you were away you didn't do anything." His eyes bored into her but Cyra's face remained stone cold.

"Be careful Noah. You never know when a metal arm will rip your throat out." She smiled wiping the smirk off of his face before she passed by him and left.

...

It was another sleepless night. Cyra was rolling around in her bed the whole time until probably not the wisest idea popped in her head.

She walked into the cameras room, turning all the cameras off and then locked the door before making her way to James's cell.

He was still up.

"Can't sleep too?" She asked him.

"For some reason it was easier in New York." Small, gentle smile appeared on his lips making her go soft for a second.

"Come with me." She said and he stood up,unsure.

They started walking through the hallway, Cyra's room was just around the corner when they heard a voice.

"All clear." It was one of the guards talking into the transmitter. Cyra and James waited until he left so they could sneak into her room.

And once they did Cyra locked the door.

When she turned around to look at him the tension was there again. She took in the sight of his attractive figure. And then they kissed. They kissed as if it was a moment they've been waiting for the whole day.

Their tongues brushed against other creating goosebumps on their bodies. Cyra then proceeded to take off his shirt as he did the same with hers.

She grinned taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom. They started kissing hungrily again as if they couldn't get enough of each other.

He started trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest as he took her bra off, kissing her delicate breasts. Quiet moans left Cyra's mouth as she threw her head back, making him grunt in response.

"I want you. All of you." She hissed grabbing onto his shoulder as he smiled against her skin.

He pulled away opening the door of the shower and they both stepped in.

Cyra turned on the water as it started to soak up the rest of their clothes and skin. They kissed right under the shower head making the water run across their mouths and their breathing quickened.

Small streaks of water run across her breasts and nipples making him go hard in an instant. He grunted and started to massage them but his mouth didn't leave hers.

Cyra's hands reached his pants as she ubuckled his belt and took them off along with his boxers throwing them out.

His already hard member sprung out.

Cyra grabbed him stroking him as he started panting in her mouth sexily.

"Fuck.." he moaned, it was becoming too much. He slid Cyra's pants off and turned her around pushing her onto the wall. His large hands roamed her body as he slowly pushed inside of her. Moans escaped their mouths.

And he slowly started to move in and out, keeping his slow pace, pushing inside of her completely, taking his time with her. They were both moaning and panting quietly.

He was holding onto her hips while kissing her shoulders and neck letting her enjoy it all.

"You feel so good." He panted and she reached out her hand into the back, grabbing his neck and pulling him even closer to her in response.

He was being so gentle and it was so different but so good. For some reason it felt like it was full of emotions and none of them wanted that moment to end.

She turned her head to the side and their mouths met. She started meeting his slow thrusts as they were both slowly reaching their high. After a few minutes he spun her around,picking her up as she locked her legs around his hard torso and he slid back in. Still going slow and delicately. Her hands tangled in his hair. One of his hands was holding her up while the other was firmly pressed against the wall. Their orgasms were so close it was pure teasing at this moment.

Soon orgasm rushed through Cyra's body and then through James's. He pulled out releasing the built  pleasure. They both moaned as they stayed in the same
position. Looking into each others eyes,still breathing heavily. Cyra's legs shook crazily around him from the pleasure.

He caressed her thigh,grinning, making her smile. But soon her smile dissapeared. She realized how this moment wasn't gonna last forever and tomorrow morning they'd have to get back to the schedule. She was stuck between two worlds.

He noticed her smile drop and as if he was reading her mind he kissed her passionately.