𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5.

1 week later

"I swear on my wife I have no idea what you're talking about!" The man trembled in pure fear. All around him were dead bodies of his bodyguards that the Winter Soldier has already taken care of.

"That's too bad, you wouldn't want something to happen to your wife would you," Cyra pouted,mocking him.

The man was down on his knees, with his hands up since Cyra had her gun pointed right at his head.The Winter Soldier came to stand right behind her.

"So it's true then. Your father created two freaks to take care of all the dirty work. Winter soldiers." He hissed at her, "You will always be just Dmitrij's little puppet."

Cyra stretched out her arm and slapped the man across the face, hard enough for him to spit out a tooth. Blood was rushing from his mouth and his whole side of face was bright red.

"I'm. No one's. Puppet!" She shouted slapping him again.

"Congratulations Ivan. You just brought yourself and your wife a death ticket." She said and all of a sudden something flew in through the window. It was a bullet coming straight at Cyra's head. She was way too angry and way too focused on the idiot in front of her that she didn't even notice and before the bullet could hit her, the soldier's metal arm dodged it.

The bullet hit his palm and fell to the ground. Only then Cyra snapped out of it looking at the dropped bullet.

She glared at the man in front of her and pulled the trigger without any hesitation,killing him.

She sighed, realizing she could have been death. She turned around and froze as she saw how close the soldier stood to her.

"Thanks." She scoffed and walked away. It wasn't like her to just thank someone but who gives a fuck anyway, he saved her life.

"I will have to figure out who that was. He was supposed to be here alone for fuck's sake." She cursed as they were walking out of the building. She looked around trying to see if someone's there but the street was empty and completely quiet.

She growled. "Let's just leave."

...

"Once I know who it was I will go and rip his motherfucking head off." Cyra swaggered right into her father's office with the soldier right behind her.

"Did you get it?" Her father asked, not even caring what she was even talking about.

"I didn't. I think his wife has it."

"You think?!" He raised his voice.

"He wouldn't tell me so I killed him!" Cyra shouted back.

"You're useless!" Dmitrij shouted punching the table but he wasn't expecting Cyra to snap the way she did.

"I do everything you ask me for! Everything! And I never fail!" She shouted back punching the table too as it broke on the side. Her powerful voice echoed through the room and even the hallway since the door were open.

She looked down realizing what she did.

Dmitrij said nothing,looking at her as the soldier did the same,observing the situation.