𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 55.

They both froze after those words left his mouth. They were breathing heavily while staring blankly at each other.

"What did you just say?" Cyra asked carefully. Did she hear him right?

Bucky was staring deeply into her eyes for a few seconds before whispering, "I love you Cyra."

Cyra blinked at a rapid speed. Trying to see if this is all just a dream or an imagination. But everytime she opened her eyes he was still there. Their bodies were still connected. She was still in his strong arms and his steel blue eyes were staring into her silver ones.

Love...

She knew fear and power but love was something more than unfamiliar to her. She never knew what love was, she never experienced it. Until she met the broken soldier she had found buried in snow and blood from his missing arm.

Bucky noticed her zoning out. He caressed her back with his metal arm and she snapped back to reality.

"I..." She started but couldn't finish it. She clenched her jaw in frustration.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before she pressed her forehead against his. "I love you James." She whispered. She felf like she was doing something wrong, but it felt so right.

He smiled a little and pecked her lips gently.Bucky felt the biggest relief hearing those words even though he wasn't expecting her to actually say it back.

A small vicious smile appeared on his lips making Cyra raise an eyebrow. She placed her hands on his face before kissing his lips, softly and intimately. Her tongue brushed against his and his hands wondered down her naked body again. Cyra's hands then slid down his strong chest and abs as she lifted herself up and down. Sliding on his shaft. He moaned, throwing his head forward to rest on her shoulder. After a few seconds of her moving on him he looked up,panting. He grabbed her waist and started moving with her. They were moving in sync as she was meeting his thrusts.

Cyra gripped his jaw, bringing his face to hers, engulfing each others moans.

She knew he was close, she could feel him throbbing inside her.

He started playing with her clit again causing her orgasm to explode. She shut her eyes and moaned loudly,tightening around his shaft. He couldn't take it as he quickly pulled out and released his own pleasure.

He could feel her legs shake around him as he started caressing her thighs. His head was in the crook of her neck as he tried to keep his breathing steady.

And when it was over they started full on kissing again under the bright moon and stars floating in the dark sky.

...
Next morning

Cyra was the first one to wake up. She was on her side and Bucky's body was pressed against her from behind and his hands were wrapped around her.

They were both still naked.

They only slept a few hours since they stayed in the water for so long just making out and enjoying each other's presence.

Just as Cyra moved a little, Bucky immediately woke up. He yawned and sat up,looking at her and her exposed curves.

His lips immediately curved into a smirk.

"We should get back." Cyra purred.

"Yeah. We should." His eyes were smiling too. He was like a little kid.

"What?" Cyra frowned.

"Nothing." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Alright let's go." Cyra went to stand up but he pulled her back making her fall on top of him.