𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 64.

Someone had pointed out that it's too early for Cyra to be pregnant and that shouldn't be experiencing symptoms already. Cyra got pregnant when they had sex at the club and they weren't being careful for the first time! And it's been 12 days so almost 2 weeks ever since, okay? She isn't pregnant from the previous chapter where they had sex but from before! Just wanted to clear that up!♡
______

"Cyra are you serious?! This is such a special thing, don't be like that." Sarah spoke quietly so no one would hear.

"Don't." Cyra barked at her.

Sarah flinched a little but she kept her cool.

"I need a second." Cyra said. Her eyes were still fixated on the pregnancy test in front of her and she was still sitting on the ground.

Sarah nodded, respecting Cyra's demand and then she left the bathroom leaving Cyra sit there by herself.

She sighed.

She didn't even know what she felt. Was it anger? Stress? Fear? Probably all of it combined.

She then stood up abruptly,grabbing the pregancy test tightly. She took a deep breath before looking at herself in the mirror.

How was a murderer supposed to raise a child?

She quickly hid the pregnancy test in one of the cabinets,tucking it as far as she could before she walked out of tge bathroom, completely shaken up.

She walked back into their small bedroom only to see Bucky still asleep.

She laid down on the bed and scanned his face. He was breathing steadily,looking so peaceful.

Cyra rested her head on his chest.

How was she supposed to tell him..

Soon she fell asleep again.

...

When she got up she was in the bed alone. She slowly walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. She was still thinking about the fact that she's pregnant, not being able to get it out of her head, not even for a second.

She looked at herself in the mirror like before. She placed her metal hand on her for now still flat tummy.

"How are you supposed to be a mother suka?!" (Bitch)

She cursed to herself before leaving the bathroom angrily to go outside.

Bucky,Sam and Sarah were outside sitting behind a table.

Cyra rolled her eyes when she saw them, hoping Sarah kept her mouth shut.

"What's up with you?" Sam called out when he saw Cyra's angry expression on her face, "Nothing." She spoke confidently and tried not to look so fed up.

She sat down next to Bucky.

He gave her a sweet smile before nodding at the breakfast on the table so she'd eat,

But Cyra shook her head. "I'm not hungry right now." She said and Sarah gave her a suspicious look. Probably expecting Cyra to speak up on the pregnancy but when Cyra stayed looking unbothered Sarah decided to let it go.

The boys were a bit further away from them chasing each other when Cyra spotted something.

"Can we stop there later?" She pointed behind Sam. She was poiting at the familiar island.

"Sure." Sam shrugged and went back to eating.

Cyra nodded and looked away. Bucky was still eating and she looked at her food. Her mind wandered again. Trying to picture herself as a mother but for some reason it was just impossible. She was too proud to admit to herself she was scared to death.