𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 42.

He was kissing her so aggressively, putting all his emotions into it. She moaned into his mouth making him desperate for her.

She then ran her hands down his back and pressed her bottom against his. She could feel his muscles tense.
His hands were firmly placed on her face but they slowly moved down her sides and to her ass as he grabbed her ass hard,lifting her from the ground a little by doing so.

They were kissing so hungrily it was only making them more and more aroused.

Cyra tugged on his shirt and he knew what she wanted. His lips separated from hers as he quickly pulled his shirt up and threw it on the ground before he grabbed her shirt and did the same with it.

He looked her body up and down, realizing how much he had missed it.

She smiled to herself when she noticed his gaze. He looked like he was hypnotized. Just looking, not saying anything.

She grabbed his metal hand and placed it on her chest, dragging his hand down her body. "This is all yours. And you can do whatever you want with it." She purred as a small smirk appeared on his lips. His face then became serious again as he pushed her down onto the bed.

Cyra grinned and he hovered over her before their lips connected again. Their tongues battled for dominance for a good few minutes and they both refused to lose. The kiss was after some time becoming sloppy but they didn't care.
Cyra arched her back and Bucky took the opportunity to unclip her bra. Her threw her bra on the ground and pressed himself even tighter against her body to feel every inch of her.

They both started rubbing their still clothed bottoms against each other provokingly.

Cyra placed her hand against his chest as she deepened the kiss even more. She suddenly grabbed the hem of his pants and tugged on it but he had different plans. He grabbed her hand and placed it up above her head.

Their lips separated and he looked so deeply into her eyes that goosebumps ran over her whole body.

He placed a soft and sloppy kiss against her neck. Then he kissed her breasts and slowly went down to her belly as he stopped near the hem of her leather jeans. He tugged on them so hard they ended up near her knees. He kissed her womanhood through the fabric of her lace panties. Cyra opened her mouth as a gasp escaped her lips.

He ran his tounge around her clit again through the fabric. He was trying to make her so needy. And it was working. She had her eyes shut imagining his hot tongue inside of her already.

He smirked while looking up at her. This time he was the one that had control over her and not the other way around.

Cyra threw her head back as he ran his tongue around the hem of her panties before he slowly started sliding them down her legs.

She closed her eyes and a moan escaped her lips as his mouth closed around her core. She could feel his delicate tongue licking her. A wave of sensation took over her body as she arched her back.

His mouth then closed around her sensitive spot. Sucking and flicking his tongue as Cyra couldn't stop moaning and panting. He inserted two fingers inside of her and started fingering her. Cyra grabbed his hair, pushing him closer as he laughed a little against her, making her body flinch when his hot breath touched her sensitive area before he started licking and sucking on it again.

Cyra arched her back even more and he knew she was close. He inserted third finger inside of her and started going in and out faster. Her legs started to shake as he had to keep her legs apart with his other hand so she wouldn't crush his head. And when orgasm finally took over her body her back connected with the mattress again as her body shook. Her chest was raising up and down as she moaned when he licked her clean. She was so sensitive he couldn't even touch it. She had her eyes shut still when he moved back up admiring her.

"You're fucking perfect." He whispered, making her open her eyes as her body still struggled to calm down. She smiled. Gently and genuinely. That's the first time he had seen her smile like this and his heart immediately started beating faster.
She gently brushed her fingers across his chin before she pressed her lips against his and kissed him passionately.

She then managed to get up and sit beside him as their mouths stayed connected.

"Fuck me." She whispered into the kiss and he did just as she said.

He flipped her over and bend her body over. Her ass was fully exposed in front of him as she arched her back as much as she could, giving him all the access. He slapped her ass hard before positioning himself at her entrance. He was teasing her with his tip only at first but just as desperate he was making her, he was making himself. He groaned at the sigh in front of him. So beautiful.

He slowly pushed himself inside of her as they moaned at the same time. He started pounding into her mercilly. All that could be heard was their moans and their skin slapping against each other.

He pulled on her hair, yanking her head back as Cyra smirked. They were breathing heavily and soon Cyra could feel him twitch inside of her.

He unwillingly pulled out of her and cummed all over her back. Cyra also experienced her second orgasm as her body fell down on the bed and Bucky fell right next to her. They were a mess.

After a few seconds Cyra sat up and moved down on him licking all the mess he created off of him. She then gently kissed his tip as he grabbed her face and pulled her up to kiss her again. And they stayed like that until they fell asleep.

...
The next morning

Sam was searching for Cyra the whole morning. She wasn't in her room and they were supposed to attend the funeral in only two hours.

"Could she run away?" Sam frowned and turned to look at Zemo. Zemo just grinned. "I don't know. Try waking up James." He grinned again and poured himself some tea. He knew exactly what was going on.

Sam suspiciously looked at him as he went to Bucky's room and knocked but there was no response.

Sam sighed and opened the door.

He froze.

Bucky's eyes shot open and he realeased an annoyed sigh when he saw Sam standing in the door frame.

"What?!" Bucky whisper yelled.

"Oh my God." Sam smirked and was about to laugh when Bucky threw a pillow at him but Sam managed to close the door before it hit him.