𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17.

Cyra's eyes slowly opened. She couldn't remember when she fell asleep but she froze when she felt something beneath her. She looked beside her. She was laying on top of James with her head and metal arm on his chest while his right hand was wrapped around her waist,holding her close.

She abruptly flinched away from him,standing up. His eyes shot open as he looked at her. She was standing there only in her black lace underwear as he tried not to look but her body was catching most of his attention.

"What's going on?" He asked, his eyes wide open as he sat up.

"Nothing." Cyra hissed out grabbing her head in frustration before clearing her throat and acting as if nothing happened.

How the hell did we even end up in that position? She asked herself before storming into the bathroom to change.

...

"We gotta move,we overslept." She threw his clothes at him and she was already all dressed up. They were supposed to leave early in the morning and it was almost noon.

"The building's gonna be full of people by now." He protested calmly as he was putting on the last piece of his clothing.

Cyra just looked at him as she was packing all the needed aquipments into one of the bags. She didn't really care. 

As she was doing that she noticed the red book. She looked at him again as he reseted his metal arm,not looking at her.

"Zhelaniye.
Rzhavyy.
Semnadtsať.
Rassvet.
Pech'."...

He was looking at her with wide eyes. Breathing heavily as he sat down on the bed while the words were burying into his mind. His lips trembled as he shut his eyes tightly gripping onto the side of the bed so strong his knuckles went white.

"Devyať.
Dobroserdechnyy.
Vozvrashcheniye na rodinu.
Odin.
Gruzavoj vagon."

She finished it,watching him and raising her chin as he stood up.

"Ya gotov podchinit'sya," (I'm ready to comply.)

...

They made their way to the car,throwing their incognito coats into the truck. They both got in. This time James was the one to drive as Cyra showed him the location of their target.

He parked into some dark empty street. They both got out putting on their Winter Soldier masks and taking what they needed.

The building they had to attack was small. They stood outside hiding behind some fence. There was no one in the street but Cyra managed to count at least 17 people who were inside.

"Let's go." She commanded,swiftly standing up. They barged in,shooting all the poeple inside as Cyra noticed few of them running out the back. Some of them had guns as they started defending themselves.

"Don't let them run away." She groaned as the soldier did as she said, following them outside.

She dealt with the ones inside,leaving multiple dead bodies behind her along with two bombs and went after him

They could hear police sirens getting closer. She kicked one of the agents as he landed against the wall smashing his head into it and then she shot one that was aiming his gun at James.

The building exploded and fire was everywhere.

The soldier was getting rid of the last person when the police arrived. He kicked the back of the police car making it fly forward towards Cyra as she shot both of the police officers sitting inside. Another police car was speeding towards them.

"We're done here,c'mon." She shouted at him as he made his way over to her.

They both walked into the empty street, getting in and speeding off

They got to a highway when they noticed two police cars coming after them. The soldier sped up, bypassing all the moving cars at an incredible speed. He was holding the wheel with one hand as he reached in the back to grab a machine gun and threw it at Cyra. She got out,sitting in the window as she started firing at the police,destroying their cars and getting rid of them.

...

"It's already all over the news." Cyra stated, handing him the newspapers. They were still sitting in the car when she grabbed another newspapers and suddenly a devilish smirk appeared on her lips.

He looked at her with those numb eyes full of emptiness.

"Looks like we're crushing a party tonight." She said,looking at that one article about a charity party.

"S.H.I.E.L.D will be there. And it won't be hard to find them."