𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26.

She was standing in front of him.

He was still in shock, still breathing hard and his eyes were flickering all around the room.

Her eyes moved to the ground when she saw one of his pair of pants. She quickly kneeled down next to them taking out his dog tags from her pocket before she slid it inside of his.

She then got up but now he was looking straight at her although he was still dizzy.

Her silver eyes met his for the last time before she left his cell without a word.

...

She was walking down the hallway. All eyes were on her as her face remained confident and proud. Although her feelings were different at the moment.

"The fuck are you looking at?" She growled at one of the soldiers making everyone turn away in fear as she continued walking by.

...
Cyra's flashback

"Shag!" (Move!)

6 year old Cyra yelled out as she was sprinting through the hallways bumping into most of the soldiers but she didn't really care. She was having fun. Until someone grabbed her.

Cyra frowned and wanted to scream angrily but when she saw her mother's face her face lit up.

"You're so fast moon." Her mother said, admiring her as she picked her up into the air.

Cyra started to chuckle and then stopped when she noticed a bruise on her face. It was already becoming swollen but Cyra was way too young to understand. Even though her mother was in pain she still managed to smile and play it off. Just like she always did.

She then placed Cyra on the ground and kneeled down so she was on her eye level. Lada smiled at her again with those perfect white teeth.

"You wanna go for a walk? It's snowing." Lada asked her.

"She has to train. Her training starts in a few minutes." Dmitrij's voice interrupted her. Lada glared at him through her long eyelashes.

But Cyra smiled and clapped her hands. "Da!" (Yes!) She shouted happily as she ran to her father.

"She's only six Dmitrij." She whisper yelled at him.

"The sooner she starts the stronger she will be." He stated making Cyra chuckle in excitement and Lada's face froze.

Dmitrij took her little hand and turned around,walking away with her as he gave Lada one last stare.

...
Present time

She didn't even know where she was going. She was just walking around like always when hearing a familiar voice made her stop in her tracks.

The voice was coming closer until his face was finally revealed. It was Alexander Ladau. One of her father's closest people. The last time she had seen him was a year ago. He didn't live in Siberia so he couldn't visit very often.

"Cyra. What a pleasant surprise." His lips formed into a wide smile.

"Sir." Cyra nodded her head.

"Congratulations on your mission." Her shook her metal hand but her face stayed unimpressed.

Thanking someone was not on her to do lost.

"Oh god you are gorgeous. The face of your mother and heart of your father." He stated letting go of her hand as his smile didn't leave his face.

"Hail HYDRA." He said before taking off.

"Hail HYDRA." Cyra mumbled back as he dissapeared.

...
2 weeks later

Not doing missions was slowly killing her,since her life without killing didn't really seem like a life. It was terrifying but true. Seeing James was also impossible. But by avoiding him she knew she was actually doing him a favour.

She didn't even eat for the last few days until today. She was starving by now so she made her way to the cafeteria. It was almost completely empty. Only two soldiers were sitting behind one of the tables as she walked to the main table, grabbing her food. She looked around her. It was strange. At this hour it was usually packed.

She didn't even go sit down as she started eating the food right away when she heard the soldiers stand up from the table at the same time. She didn't turn around to look at them but she kept listening.

She could hear their slow footsteps coming closer to her from behind.

She suspiciously put her food down when she heard them get closer enough.

Something wasn't right.

She didn't even hesitate as she jumped up on the table knocking her food off and kicked them both hard into unconsciousness.

They fell to the ground and she jumped down, analyzing their bodies,looking for any kinds of weapons when she heard a loud sound

They fell to the ground and she jumped down, analyzing their bodies,looking for any kinds of weapons when she heard a loud sound. The main door of the cafeteria started to close. She released an annoyed groan speeding towards them as she parted them open right before they could close.

But when she looked up, the last thing she'd expect was to see a whole bunch of armed HYDRA soldiers standing in front of her.