𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 46.

They got to the building where they were supposed to meet with Karli.

"Karli!" Sam screamed and they saw her head pop out from the balkony. Sam ran up the stairs while Bucky and Cyra just jumped up there.

"You called my sister? That's how we gon' play this?" Sam asked her.

They stood only about 2 meters away from each other.

"Sam I would never hurt her. I just wanted to understand you better." She said and froze in motion when she saw Cyra.

Cyra held her head up high with a cocky smirk spread across her face.

Karli knew who Cyra was, since they already met before in Madripoor. She knew her as the most feared person in Madripoor. As Selby's pet. Her eyes noticed Cyra's metal arm and Karli gulped. The first Winter Soldier.

"I see you didn't come alone." Karli spoke casually, looking at Sam.

"We have to end this now."

"I don't wanna hurt you. I was gonna ask you to join me. Or do the world a favor and let me go."

"Hey Sam. New Cap is moving. Looks like he found them." Sam heard Sharon in his earpiece and he turned to look at Bucky. "Walker."

Was all he had to say and Bucky understood. He jumped through the fence of the balkony and just as he did that Karli jumped too trying to stop him but Cyra jumped behind her grabbing her in the air and throwing her to the other side.

Bucky glanced at Cyra and nodded before sprinting off.

Karli stayed on the ground, looking up at Cyra angrily.

"Calm down newbie, I'm not allowed to kill you." Cyra said and when Karli obeyed and didn't move she sprinted off after Bucky. Sam flew up following them.

They sprinted through the streets going to the location and after only few seconds they got there.

They were about to run up the stairs of the building when one of the Flag Smashers jumped up barging into Bucky with his Bucky. He was about to throw a punch at him but Bucky managed to block it and hit him instead. He flew down the stairs, landing hard on the ground.

Bucky looked at Cyra. "Get to Sam."

She nodded and left as Bucky jumped down. Walking closer to the Flag Smasher that attacked him.

He didn't even have the time to stand up yet when Bucky's strong kick send him fly through a wall.

"Stay there." Bucky commanded, looking at him laying in the piles of stones before running back up.

When Cyra got there, Walker and Sam were already fighting with some of them. Cyra noticed most of them had knives in their hands.

"Knives. I missed knives." She smirked and grabbed one of them grabbing him by his throat as she snatched the knife from his hands and then broke his leg with a strong kick. He screamed out in pain as she kicked him to the side.

Bucky got there too. A knife flew by his head but he managed to catch it in the air. In front of him was a Flag Smasher with another knife in his hand. They striked at each other as Bucky managed to dodge all of his hits.

He then grabbed him and spun him around taking the knife away from him before he kicked him to the ground. Just as the Flag Smasher looked up at him Bucky threw the knife in his direction and it landed perfectly next to his head a it cut deep in the ground.

 Just as the Flag Smasher looked up at him Bucky threw the knife in his direction and it landed perfectly next to his head a it cut deep in the ground

Another Flag Smasher's body flew around him. Cyra just smirked at Bucky when both of them focused on Walker. He was stronger and faster to be a normal human. They exchanged a confused look when suddenly Karli ran into the room. She was about to ran up on Walker when Lemar appeared there too. Tackling her to the ground and as they both stood up. Karli punched him so hard he flew away and his head hit the wall. He stayed in that position and blood rushed from his mouth and head.

They stopped fighting and the whole room went quiet.

Walker's fists shook as he walked over to Lemar.

"Hey hey hey, Lemar. Lemar." He tried to catch his attention.

"He's dead." Cyra spoke. She'd recognize death from miles away.

All the Flag Smashers ran away. Karli as well.

Bucky grabbed Cyra as both him and Sam went after Karli. She followed them leaving Walker stand there by himself.

They finally got to the streets looking for Karli in the crowd full of people. When they noticed Walker running behind one of the Flag Smashers from a far. He kicked him down and started hitting him with the shield multiple times. Right in the chest. He was hungry for revenge.

And when Cyra, Bucky and Sam got there. The man was already dead. And Walker stood up,holding the shield covered in blood.