𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19.

Their lips moved in sync and their tongues intertwined. She could feel his grip on her waist tighten.
Then their lips separated but his hand didn't let go of her. They looked into each others eyes before they both rushed back into the kiss.

Cyra placed her hand on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat and it was beating like crazy, probably just like her's.

They were both breathing heavily as he grabbed her with both his hands, carefully pulling her even closer to him.
Cyra's hand slowly moved down his chest,hooking her fingers on the belt of his pants. She could feel his body flinch a little bit from the surprise.

The kiss was becoming more heated and passionate by every second.

She shut her eyes tightly, fighting her father's harsh voice in her head as she deepened the kiss,grabbing the back of his head pulling him closer to her lips. He unexpectedly grabbed the back of her thighs, pulling her down as she ended up on his lap and he pulled her so close there was no space between them.

Cyra sighed into the kiss. She wanted him and what she wants, she gets.

He grabbed the zip on the back of her dress and broke the kiss,looking at her with those gentle blue eyes as if he was asking for permission.

"You don't have to hold back with me." She assured him,pressing her lips against his again. He seductively unzipped her dress and ripped them in half, throwing them onto the ground leaving Cyra in her underwear and high heels only.

She started kissing his jaw moving down to his neck hearing him release a low grunt from the pleasure. His voice was always so raspy, low and sexy, turning her on everytime he opened his mouth.

She could feel his erection under her growing. She smirked into the kiss grinding against his member as he realeased a needy sigh and grabbed onto her thighs. One of his hands started to move up her body,caressing her everywhere until he reached her neck wrapped his metal arm around it. She grinded on him again and he groaned. Their bodies fit together just perfectly.

They were both so aroused by now they felt like some wild animals.
Tonight they weren't the Winter Soldiers. They weren't HYDRA's assasins. They were two broken souls trying to heal for the night.

She grabbed his tie pulling on it and then she unbuttoned his suit and shirt,pulling it off of him swifly and throwing it behind her on the ground revealing his rock hard chest and abs.

They broke the kiss at the same time.

Looking at each other.

His eyes lazily scanned her body,admiring it before looking up at her swollen lips. He slowly reached up with his metal arm,sliding his fingers over her bottom lip while she was carefully watching every single one of his movements.

Many thoughts were running through her mind. Was she making a mistake? Probably. But no one has to know.

Then he looked back into her eyes. So bold and seductive.

Cyra sighed needily, waiting for his next move and she didn't wait for long. He pulled her down by her neck connecting their lips once again. He was getting harder and harder under her.

She started to massage him through his pants teasing him and he started to moan breathily into her mouth.
Meanwhile he reached behind her, unclipping her bra letting it fall down.

His lips left Cyra's but moved to her chest. Nibbing on her nip gently before he ran his tongue around it. Cyra moaned and grabbed his hair.

"Just fuck me already." She groaned moving against him once again and he couldn't take it anymore. He made her stand up,turned her around and made her sit on him backwards. Her heels were on the sides of his thighs and her body was in the air while she used her hands for support gripping against the arms of the chair. She was waiting in anticipation and threw her head back when the cold metal slid inside of her panties from the front,circling around her clit. She moaned and leaned against him since her body gave out. He started to massage her all around and then slid two of his fingers inside. Fingering her as she shut her eyes and tightened her grip on the chair.

This definitely wasn't the first time he was doing something like this. It was obvious he knew his way around a woman's body and so did Cyra around a man's body. Making it even more perfect.

With his other hand he unzipped his pants taking his already swollen member out. He pulled his fingers out of her making Cyra hiss and pulled her panties to the side before positioning himself at her entrance and sliding in. They both moaned at the same time.

"God." He threw his head back and thrusted into her hard. She was tight. So tight. Cyra's body was meeting his thrusts,completing him. They were both a mess by now.

He reached his head to the front grabbing her neck again as his other hand was playing with her clit gently while he was fucking her. She moved her head to the side kissing him passionately as they were both breathing hard and moaning.

In only a few seconds Cyra felt the orgasm rush through her body. Her body started to twitch and her legs shake making it harder for her to keep herself up. She broke the kiss, focusing on the pleasure he caused before she stood up making him slide out of her. He stood up and they both ended up in the bed as he slid inside her again and continued to thrust into her.

"Fuck." Cyra cursed sliding her nails against his muscular back.

She noticed him shut his eyes and twitch inside her knowing he was close and after some minutes full of pleasure he pulled out, releasing himself on her stomach with a low grunt. He stayed like that breathing hard before looking down at her. And that's when it both hit them. The whole situation that had just happened.

His eyes softened just like hers. But there was no regret in them.