𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21.

He pierced his eyes through her but she was acting as if nothing happened. They continued destroying the buidling and getting rid of the people inside but everytime he was about to take someone's life Cyra overtook him.

The woman, the last person alive was sitting on the ground with her head hid in her hands, shaking and crying uncontrollably.

He pointed his gun at her, ready to end it as Cyra's bullet rushed from the other side of the room through that woman's head.

"Hail HYDRA." She spoke.

Their eyes locked together

Still looking at him she grabbed her gun and made him follow her. They got to the roof and started running and jumping from building to building,leaving nothing more than a trail of blood behind.

...

They were back at the hotel room.

Cyra had her back turned to him checking the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s usb on a small computer.

He was sitting behind her on the bed as the killer mode was wearing off.
And after a few seconds she heard him speak up.

His voice was as always raspy and tired. "I didn't kill anyone." He mumbled.

Cyra sighed.

"No u didn't." She answered,not bothering to turn around and look at him.

"Why?" He asked, confused but relieved with his eyebrows furrowed.

Cyra clenched her jaw, getting frustrated.  She agressively took out the usb and turned the computer off.

Again a question she didn't know how to answer.

She stood up throwing the usb down into her bag before looking at him.

"Just really felt like killing I guess." She shrugged and then frowned at her own response.

He gulped not taking his eyes off her making her roll her eyes.

"I don't know! I don't know." She was even more than frustrated right now,sitting down on her side of the bed facing him,trying to read him as he tried to do the same to her.

Only that was when he noticed a Whiskey bottle in her hand but it hadn't been open yet.

She then proceeded to open it, taking a sip before looking back him.

"Want some? You won't get drunk though." She asked coldly, poking the inside of her cheek with her tongue before she leaned the bottle towards him.

He looked hesitant but he took it  from her and gulped down a few sips. He also didn't react to it at all.

When he did so he didn't hand it back to her. Instead, he placed it down next to the bed behind him.

Cyra squinted her eyes. They were about one meter away from each other.

And there it was again. The silence. The staring. The tension.

After a few seconds of not taking eyes of each other he reached his right hand out to her face, holding it in the air and waiting, making sure she wasn't gonna break his arm for that.

And when she didn't even move, only her eyes were following his movements, he carefully placed his hand against the left side of her face. Her fierce eyes softened.

His eyes moved down to her lips and she noticed. She slowly parted them, giving him acces and he understood, closing his eyes and leaning towards her as their mouths met. His hand stayed firmly on her cheek and their tongues intertwined. Their mouths were moving in a steady rythm trying to absorb each other completely.

They were kissing for a few minutes now,making each other needy. They were breathing heavily and started to get more touchy. His metal hand was on her thigh as her hands were hooked around his neck and in her hair. She then placed herself on his lap without breaking the kiss as he  held her close. His hand that was on her face moved to her back,stroking it a few times making her loosen up in his arms.

He started kissing her neck and slowly going down to her chest until he reached the fabric of her shirt. She grabbed it,taking it off and throwing it on the ground before grabbing his shirt and doing the same with it. He then unhooked her bra letting it fall down,revealing her perfect soft breasts.

He groaned as she smashed her lips against his again. He was so broken and down from everything, yet still so passionate.

He started massaging her thighs as she shifted in his lap making him let out a moan against her lips when she accidentally grinded against his already hard member.

She smirked into the kiss and he wasn't expecting her to push him down onto the bed so he was laying down and she was stradling him. She placed her metal hand on his chest. Caressing it gently before moving to the scars he had from trying to claw at his metal arm. She run her fingers around it and when she looked at him she noticed his gaze. He was looking at her with such emotion in his eyes she hadn't seen on him yet.

She bend down kissing his chest and slowly going lower. His body was twitching under her from how hard he was breathing and his eyes were shut tightly.

With her left hand she reached beneath her bottom massaging him through the fabric of his pants. He caressed her tights and ripped off her pants in the middle. Her mouth left his skin as she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down revealing revealing the proud, thick length of him. Cyra's mouth went dry, and she dragged her gaze up his muscled torso, over the panes of his chest before smirking at him. He was watching her with his mouth slightly open when she grabbed him. She started to move her hand up and down making him grab onto her thighs harder. He was already sofly moaning as she was stroking him for a few seconds before moving away from him and bending down towards his member with her face. He could feel her hot breath against him as he gulped hard and blinked a few times. He was getting impatient. Cyra kissed the tip a few times, teasing him. She had always been a tease.

She started circling her tongue around him gently,

"Oh my god.." he looked at her and it was the most beautiful sight ever. Her full lips so close to him as her silver eyes were looking up at him and her delicate tongue on his shaft...

When she noticed his gaze she took him in completely. Sucking him off,bobbing her head and swirling her tounge around his shaft was causing his body get all shaky. His soft moans were like music to her ears as she was looking up at him hypnotizing him.

She started bopping her head up and down faster and she could feel his shaft flex.

His breathing quickened and Cyra took her time with him, provokingly swirling her tounge around him pushing him closer to the edge.

His moans grew impatient and after a few seconds a warm liquid exploded in her mouth. She swallowed and released him from her mouth looking up at him.

His eyes were still closed from the pleasure. And when his orgasm came to an end he opened his eyes,searching for her silver ones.

He grabbed her face with his right hand again,bringing her closer and kissing her while he positioned her on him with his hands. He placed himself at her entrance and he shot up inside her with a mighty stroke. Cyra rolled her eyes moaning as he groaned. He was also still sensitive.

He gave her time to adjust to him but Cyra wasn't the one to wait. She started to move against him riding him slowly at first before speeding up. He was holding onto her waist and meeting her hips with his. Their bodies became one again.

They were both a moaning mess. He started playing with her clit causing her even more pleasure. She could feel it build up in her stomach and he started twitching inside her as his thrusts became even harder.

After a few seconds they both orgasmed at the same time,making Cyra collapse on his body as they were both trying to catch their breath.