𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7.

Cyra was about to enter the basement when she heard those familiar screames.

She stopped in front of the door listening to those screames for a few seconds before a manly voice interrupted her empty thoughts.

"Miss Volkova." (Miss Volkov)

She turned around reflexively. It was one of the gaurds.

"Ty sobirayesh'sya voyti?" (Are you going to come in?) He asked her and she stayed still looking at him before answering sharply, "No." She said turning back around hearing the screams becoming even louder as she was getting further away.

...
3 months later

James Buchanan Barnes has been a part of HYDRA for about 5 months now. He's been trained daily and sent on missions with Cyra multiple times a week. No mercy, no regrets.

...

"Your service has been very important and effective Soldat. I'm impressed."  Dmitrij has been in his cell for a few minutes while Cyra was curiously listening to their conversation from behind the wall for a good minute now. He was feeding his mind with lies the whole time he was talking.

She heard her father's footsteps become louder. He was leaving. She quietly hid in another cell,crouching in the dark as her father left.

When the coast was clear she walked in, seeing him there. He looked up when he felt her presence.

He looked furious as his hands were bailed into hard fists.

Cyra was just standing in front of him when he unexpectedly launched at her, about to attack as she cleverly pushed him back down. He ubruptly stood up again and she placed her palm against his chest, hard enough to stop him in place. He was getting stronged by the day.

"If you ever do that again, I'll have to kill you." She spitted out,making him calm down after a while and when he did she let her hand fall. He stumbled back and sat down again.

"Sorry. I don't know what came into me." He apologized. Hurt was visible in his eyes as if he was dissapointed in himself.His hair was falling into his face and his voice was raspy as if he just woke up but that wasn't the case. He was just tired. Tired from everything. She'd feel bad for him, if she had a heart or at least knew how to use it.

"Cyra get to the canteen. Your father called a meeting. Take your freak with you." She heard Noah say through the transmitter pinned to her leather pants.

She glanced at Barnes. He stood and and she exited his cell to let him get ready before they both went for the canteen. It was on the highest floors of the base so it was easier to just take an elevator. It was packed. 6 other soldiers were in as they all moved to one side when they saw them enter. Although their eyes didn't leave Cyra's body the whole time.

They all walked into the canteen. Everyone was already there, Dmitrij was standing on a platform with two of his guards ready to start his speech when Cyra and Barnes went to stand behind him too. She locked her eyes with Noah who was standing in the crowd as he dodged her eyecontact. After their last conversation one couldn't be surprised, even if it happened 2 months ago.

The canteen was huge multiple balconies and stairs so all the hundreds of soldiers and agent could fit in.

"In the last few years HYDRA had became the highest on the leader

"In the last few years HYDRA had became the highest on the leader. We earned our respect and our power. But that still doesn't stop naive and foolish bastards to mess with us. The world needs to know better than to try us." Dmitrij shouted as everyone in the room cheered before he continued talking,

"The biggest mission is going to happen in two weeks and we have to be maximally prepared. Our Winter Soldiers will be send to finish it. It's one of the biggest companies of shield in New York. By taking them down, HYDRA will rise even higher."

Everyone started shouting and screaming again.

"We will start by destroying all their projects before attacking to let them know we're coming to take them down. Once and for all."

One of the soldiers in the crowd had something to say. "But they own hospitals for sick childern." He protested, shouting.

Dmitrij growled, glancing at Cyra. He didn't even have to give the command as Cyra took out her gun, targetting the guy in the crowd getting a clear shot at his head. His body fell to the ground as people around him stepped to the side.

"Any other protestants?" Dmitrij asked but the room stayed quiet.

"Hail HYDRA!" Dmitrij screamed. His voice echoed through the hall.

"Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA!"  Everyone screamed and cheered raising their fists in the air. Even Cyra and James, raising the metal ones above their heads as celebration and war cry.