𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13.

They arrived at the western forest leaving the truck and walking through the heavily falling snow. It was hard to see in a weather like that.
Cyra was leading the path through the forest since she already knew it around there.

It was an abandoned area,no one has been there in quite a long time due to overpopulated wild animals. Even they could hear the growls and howls around them but they seemed to be further away.

They were already walking for about five minutes, still not seeing the case.

Suddenly the soldier saw something  almost completely covered in snow as he silently signalized Cyra to follow him and she did. They stood around it as Cyra bend down to pick it up, it was what they were looking for.

She got up and her eyes met with his. Her hand flinched a little out of reflex but when she realized it was him she simply played it off.

They were looking into each others eyes. And she couldn't help but think how close yet so far they were from each other.His face was just inches away from hers as they kept the intense eye contact.

She saw his body completely stiffen

She saw his body completely stiffen. Even if he wasn't himself at the moment, it still affected him in a way. ...Impressive.
She was looking at his broad shoulders and massive muscles.

And felt her heart beat harder as she squinted her eyes at him and took out the transmitter,snapping out of it.

"We got it, bringing it back in a few minutes."

She gave him one last look before she took a step away and started walking back. He stayed still for a second before following her to the truck.

...

"I checked it on the way, nothing's missing." She declared to her father when she placed the case on the table in front of him.

"Khorosho. I knew I could count on you." (Good.) He nodded with his head high and then he opened it, revealing multiple knives in different shapes and sizes.

Cyra took out a smaller knife from the case and started flipping it in her hand before she tucked the knife behind her black belt that was around her waist

"You're done for the day. Leave." Dmitrij commanded.

Cyra was the first to leave the room as James followed her. She started walking away when she heard the guards order him to get back to his cell.

She didn't even make it to her room as she quickly opened the door of the closest restroom. 
She leaned against the sink with her head low and eyes shut.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." She groaned when she looked up at herself in the mirror. She saw her mother's features but her father's eyes and personality.

She's letting it go way too far, she can feel it. Maybe one night with him wouldn't hurt. Would it? Is that what it is? Sexual attraction?

She took a deep breath and brushed her metal fingers through her jet black hair.

She was angry. Angry at herself. She couldn't let anything slip between her and her job. Not even some Captain America's bestfriend. She had to prove her worth to her father and complete what she had started. This is who she was. Cyra Volkov,Dmitrij's daughter, HYDRA'S blood, the first Winter Soldier and HYDRA's best assasin.

She groaned again, hitting the mirror with her metal fist so hard it broke into million's of pieces.

...
Cyra's flashbacks

"Again!" Dmitrij shouted,his voice was creating goosebumps all over Cyra's body.

"Dad I don't wanna do it anymore."  Small 8 years old Cyra looked up at him. Strangers blood was resting on her face as her eyes became teary. She was holding a gun in her small shaky hands.

"Continue. Your mission." He said through gritted teeth. Cyra unwillingly looked at the next person. They were all around her in a larger circle tied in chairs and their mouths were secured with tape.

She shut her eyes as she pointed her gun at him and fired.

"Otkroy svoi glaza Cyra!" (Open your eyes Cyra)  Dmitrij shouted.

She opened her eyes and aimed her gun at the last person alive and fired again. Clear headshot.

Dmitrij smiled proudly.

He slowly walked up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. She was hypnotizing all the dead bodies.

"I'm proud of you." He said making Cyra smile a little through the tears.

But her eyes widened when his smile dropped. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he in the speed of a light slapped her across the face leaving a bright red mark. 

Cyra's head flew to the side as she grabbed her cheek. It wasn't the first time he did something like that, but she sure couldn't get used to it.

"Don't ever cry. Crying is for the weak. Wipe your tears!" He screamed into her face as she started wiping her tears away but with every wiped off tear, more tears fell.

So he slapped her again. And again. Making her remember.

With the final slap she fell to the ground. Dmitrij stood above her looking down at her scared self.

"Get up Cyra." He commanded and she stood up almost immediately. Her face was becoming bruised.

"Tell me who you are." 

"I'm Cyra Volkov. HYDRA'S blood." She said almost as confidently as he wanted her to.

"That's right Cyra. Tomorrow we will continue with your training."

"Yes Dad."