𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 68.

"How are you feeling doll," Bucky asked her, bending down and placing a kiss on her forehead. It was funny how even after giving birth she looked unbothered and not exhausted at all.

"I'm good." She smirked back at him and looked down at the baby laying on her chest.

"He's beautiful." A small smile appeared on her lips.She couldn't stop staring at him, he was so perfect while he was sleeping peacefully.

She looked up at Bucky and chuckled when she saw his glossy eyes.

"Are you gonna cry?" She laughed and he quickly toughened up, "No, why?"

She reached for his face, caressing it a little before looking back at her child.

She messed around with the tag on his fragile hand that had his name on it.

Nikolai Steven Barnes,

She still couldn't believe it. She was looking at her son. Her's and James's child. It felt unreal.

She looked back at the man she loved, smiling brightly at his son with tears in his eyes.

The nurse suddenly came in,smiling at Cyra before she bend down and took Nikolai. "I'll bring him back to you later." She said to them and left the room.

Bucky noticed Cyra's hesitant expression on her face.

"It's fine Cyra."

He understood her being protective.

"I love you." He smiled warmly.

"I love you." She said back and locked eyes with him. She felt at peace. After so many years she felt complete and her life finally had a different purpose than to kill. And that was to take care of her family.

"Get some rest now doll." He purred still being pretty emotional but Cyra's angry face took him out.

"I think you're forgetting I'm a super soldier." She nagged making him laugh while shaking his head. "Trust me, I'm not." He said leaning down before placing a kiss on her full lips.

...
6 months later  

"James, the food's ready." Cyra called out from the kitchen and soon Bucky entered the room with Nikolai in his arms.

Nikolai was chuckling hysterically as Bucky was making different grimaces only to hear him laugh. He was absolutely mesmerized by him.

"Thanks doll." He kissed her temple and placed Nikolai in her arms.

She kissed her baby's forehead before going to sit down on a couch. She grabbed his bottle and started feeding him.

The whole time Bucky was eating he was watching them. It was fascinating how a trained assasin could be this gentle. He never thought Cyra would be like this. Although it took her time to get used to this she was the best mother. Always trying to give her son what her parents didn't give her.

Nikolai took a fist full of Cyra's head while he was slowly falling asleep while still sucking on the bottle.

Cyra frowned making Bucky laugh.

She raised an eyebrow at him provocatively.

Bucky winked at her and kept eating and suddenly he could feel Alpine jump on his lap.

Alpine was very fond of Nikolai. She was always around him,watching everything he was doing.

When Bucky finished his food he washed the dishes and went to sit next to Cyra.

Nikolai was now fully sleeping.
Bucky stroked his little chubby cheek and then his small palm not expecting  Nikolai to wrap his hand around Bucky's vibranium thumb.

"Did you call Sam today?" Cyra asked petting Alpine with her free hand.

"Yeah I told him we'll visit them next week."

After Cyra gave birth they didn't visit Sam and Sarah at all. They were trying to get used to this new lifestyle, try something different and Sam completely understood. For people like them was hard to program their life differently. But it was working and they were both more than happy.

He looked at Cyra.

Her hair has gotten a little bit longer and she was complaining about it almost everyday. He tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear before leaning closer to kiss her lips, their tongues intertwined and Bucky placed his free hand on Cyra's cheek to deepen the kiss.

"After we put Nikolai to the bed we'll have the whole night to ourselves." She whispered against his lips seductively making him grin.

"Oh yeah?" He asked and kissed her lips again but the doorbell interrupted their moment.

"I'll get it." Bucky went to stand up but Cyra grabbed his hand.

"I'll get it, you take him to bed." She kissed his cheek and let him take Nikolai since he had his hand already wrapped around Bucky's finger.

Cyra frowned when the doorbell rang again. Who could it even be..

She angrily opened the door but she froze with her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed Ayo standing in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?" Cyra asked but Ayo didn't answer her. Instead, she went to walk past Cyra with her spear.

Cyra growled and grabbed onto it, pushing Ayo back outside.

Ayo glared at Cyra, "Where is James? The quinjet is ready."

____
Only about 3 chapters left♡ And then I'll introduce you my new book with Loki