𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27.

They were staring right at her. Her eyes flickered through them. Some of them remained serious but on most of them was visible fear and hesitation. There was at least hundredth of them.

"What are you idiots doing?!" Cyra shouted as they started exchanging gazes.

"Ataka!" (Attack!) One of them screamed and they all launched at her.

The first one was trying to stab her with a machete but she quickly grabbed it from him killing him.

She fought through them killing them one by one while also shielding her body with her metal arm from the bullets they were firing at her

There was too many of them and everything was happening so fast. Her vision was blurry from all the blood flying around but her kills were fast. She moved like a snake.

Her arm was wrapped around the last soldier's throat. His eyes went white as she released her grip and his lifeless body hit the ground. She looked behind her seeing all the dead bodies she left behind stacked on top of each other.

She sighed,wiping the blood away from her eyes when she turned back around to continue walking down the hallway.

Then she frowned and walked faster when she saw Rebecca standing in front of her with a machine gun in her hands while crying loudly.

"What is going on here?!" It took only a few seconds to get to her with how fast Cyra was moving.

"Talk!!" She screamed in Rebecca's face grabbing her by her uniform.

"Dmitrij's orders Cyra. I'm sorry." She blurted out gripping onto the machine gun.

Cyra's face became even more serious.

"The soldiers weren't supposed to stop you he knew that's impossible. They were supposed to gain him time." Rebecca whispered. Her voice was trembling and her legs shaking. The smell of blood coming from Cyra wasn't helping her already strong panic attack at all.

Cyra's face went pale. Now it hit her.

"James.." She whispered, her eyes open wide.

She kicked Rebecca down grabbing the machine gun as she was falling and stepped over her.

She started sprinting down the hallway hoping she wasn't late.