𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 48.

Few hours later

"They left in a black van." Cyra stated looking at Sam. Bucky was next to her, leaning against the railings. He seemed annoyed and a little bit out of it.

"Hey! You've got your sleeve back!" Torres walked into the room and smiled at Bucky but he just rolled his eyes and started walking away.

"Are you off to take care of Zemo?" Sam called out from behind but Bucky just looked at him and without a word kept on walking. Cyra followed him outside.

"Where is he?" She asked him.

"Sharon found his location. He's in Sokovia." Bucky simply answered.

"You wanna go to Sokovia right now?"

"We'll take a plane."

...
Sokovia

They followed Zemo's location until they finally found him near some lake. He turned around as his eyes met Bucky's. Cyra was standing next to him.

"I thought you'd be here sooner. Don't worry, I've decided I'm not going to kill you." Zemo said and continued, "It'd be hard." He glanced at Cyra.

"Imagine my relief." Bucky stated ironically and took out a gun.

Cyra looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Zemo noticed the gun and walked closer to him.

"The girl has been radicalised beyond salvation. I warned Sam but he didn't listen to me. He's as stubborn as Steve Rogers was. But you, they literally programmed you to kill. James, do what needs to be done. Cause if you don't, someone else will have to." Zemo glanced at Cyra again, "Karli has people everywhere and there's only one way to make sure she cannot continue her mission."

"I appreciate the advice. But we're gonna do it our own way." Bucky stood his ground, making Zemo chuckle at his naive statement.

Cyra clenched her jaw. She agreed with Zemo.

"Yeah. I was afraid you would say that." Zemo smiled and Bucky suddenly raised the gun, pointing at Zemo's head.

Cyra fidgeted in her place, hypnotizing the gun.

Zemo was looking straight into Bucky's eyes.

"James." Cyra spoke but he kept looking at Zemo.

And then he pulled the trigger.

The gun was empty.

Cyra released an unnoticable sigh of relief when he took out the bullets and threw them on the ground in front of Zemo.

Suddenly three women from Wakanda approached Zemo from behind and Zemo looked at Bucky one more time. "I'm not angry about what you wanted to do. Goodbye, Winter Soldiers." He looked at them both before he stepped closer to Cyra and handed her keys of a car and another keys with a small note. She nodded before two of those women took him and started walking away with him.

"We will take him to the Raft. Where he will live out his days." Dora said and looked at Bucky, "It will be good if you'd stay far from Wakanda for some time being White Wolf."

"Fair enough." Bucky nodded.

She nodded too and as she started walking away Bucky shouted, "Hey! I might have another favor to ask." He said and approached her as he whispered something to her.

She then nodded and patted his arm before she left.

"What did he give you?" Bucky asked as he walked back to Cyra.

"Some keys and a note with a location with and adress." She showed him the note and pointed at a fancy car parked further away from them.

"Hell I'm feeling the urge to get him out of that prison right now." Cyra smirked and started walking towards the car with Bucky following her.

"Cyra.. Don't you dare."

...

It was already dark by the time they got on the road.

Bucky was the one driving and his right hand was firmly placed on Cyra's thigh.

She looked at him.

He was still grumpy from the situation with Walker.

"How did you and Zemo even meet?" He suddenly asked.

Cyra shifted in her seat and looked out the window. "He sent someone to kill me but it didn't really work out. I almost killed the man when I heard Zemo's voice through his phone. So we made a deal. I won't kill his subordinate and he takes you to Madripoor." She said and Bucky frowned.

"So you knew we were coming to Madripoor."

"Yes. He called me after you got him out of prison. He was hesitant about coming but I offered him protection." Cyra looked at Bucky. He softly sighed and looked away.

"What's wrong?" She looked at him.

He shook his head, "Nothing."

Truth is he was still overwhelmed from the fight. And with that he was reminded of Steve's death once again.

"Stop the car." Cyra spoke.

"Why?"

"Just stop the car." She said and placed her hand on his that was placed on her thigh.

Once he stopped the car on the side of the road she immediately straddled him.

"I used to hate Rogers. Hell I wanted them to send me to kill him so badly. But I can see how much he meant to you. And you didn't deserve to be left here." She spoke softly and out of the blue.

Bucky stroked her waist,looking anywhere but into her eyes.

She leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. He finally looked up at her. His eyes focused on the scar across her eye.

He placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Their tongues intertwined as the kiss deepened. His hands wandered around her body and ended up being firmly pressed on her ass. He pulled her closer to him as their bottoms crushed against each other. He sighed into Cyra's mouth and she knew what he wanted.

With one hand she unbuckled his pants and took his member out. She started stroking him slowly.

Bucky reached for her pants but he had trouble getting them open so he easily ripped them open with one hand. His hand reached inside of her panties, checking if she's wet enough. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his fingers against her.

"I'm always wet for you." She smirked making him proudly grin against her lips.

He positioned her above him as she slowly slid down his shaft.

They moaned at the same time and Cyra started riding him straight away.

She was bouncing up and down and moving her hips back and forth so perfectly.

Their lips connected again as she kept on riding him. They were both a moaning mess. His hands wandered under her shirt as he uncliped her bra and cupped her breast.

His vibranium hand was gripping her waist trying to keep calm while her every movement was sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"Fucking hell." He groaned and started kissing her neck. She moaned loudly and grabbed onto his shoulder. She was close, just like him.

Bucky understood as he started moving his hips, thrusting up into her until she felt him twitch inside and orgasm rushed through her body.

He pulled out as Cyra got up so he could relieve himself. They were both panting when Cyra placed a kiss on his lips and fell next to him, back on the passenger seat while they were still breathing hard.