𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 63.

She looked back at Bucky and into his heart eyes. He was still hypnotizing the little creature in Cyra's arms.

"You'd like one of these?" Cyra asked curiously, making Bucky chuckle lightly.

He looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"I guess I've always dreamed about having a family." He mumbled and looked back at the baby.

Cyra followed his gaze only to see her fully asleep.

...
The next day, on a cruise

Everything was going fine. Sarah was finally fine with Cyra being around her kids and they were all spending time together.

The radio was on as the kids were running around the board. Sam and Sarah were in the middle of s conversation when Cyra made eyecontact with Bucky.

He smirked, making her raise an eyebrow. He then slowly stood up and walked over to her without Sam and Sarah noticing. He grabbed Cyra by her hand and pulled her up from the chair before leading her inside.

He walked inside of the bathroom, pulling her inside with him before he locked the door.

"What's up Sergeant Barnes? Need something?" She said cockily making him sigh with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes Miss Volkov, you." He purred near her lips before he pressed his lips against hers.

She smiled a little into the kiss before she reached down and unbuckled his pants, letting them fall to the ground with Cyra's help.

His hands roamed her sexy body before grabbing the shirt he had borrowed her and then he took it off before he also uncliped her bra and threw it on the ground.

His mouth seductively moved to her jaw, her neck, making it's way to her full breasts. He started licking and sucking on her nipples.

Cyra hissed as she was watching every single movement of his tongue.

In the meantime Cyra took off his shirt and he managed to pull down her pants even with her panties.

She couldn't take it anymore. She reached for his boxers, already feeling his hard member since she accidentally bumped into him. She slid them down his legs while he was still giving all of his attention to her breasts.

She grabbed his hard length and started pumping him in a steady rythm.

He flinched from time to time, he was already sensitive.

Suddenly he grabbed her and pulled her into the shower, closing the shower door behind them and turning the water on.

The water was running down their naked bodies when they looked at each other. They were looking into each other's eyes so intimately.

Cyra then moved closer, gently brushing her lips against his before she locked their lips together.

Bucky's hand reached down between her legs, stimulating her clit gently before he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him, knowing what's gonna come next.

He was still playing with her clit while he slid inside of her.

They both moaned into each others mouths, muffling their moans together as he started moving. He was moving slow at first, but then he started going faster and harder, pounding into her mercilly.

Their kissed became sloppy as they were slowly getting exhausted.

Cyra started to moan louder when she felt her orgasm aproaching. Her walls were clenching around Bucky's shaft making it harder for him to keep going. Soon orgasm took over Cyra's body. She cried out and gripped onto his shoulders when she felt Bucky place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

He kept punding into her but she could feel him throbbing.

Cyra was so sensitive already.

Soon he reached his high, not even bothering to pull out as Cyra could feel the hot cumshot inside of her.

He grunted raspily before resting his head against her shoulder.

Cyra threw her head back and ran her nails across his muscular back. They were both breathing hard, trying to calm down.

Bucky slid in and out of her a few times before pulling out.

Cyra's legs almost gave up on her but he quickly caught her with a gentle smile.

"Fucking hell." Cyra cursed with laugh when her legs couldn't stop shaking.

"C'mon." Bucky laughed too and picked her up before he walked out of the shower with her so they could get dressed up.

...

They walked out but theid wet hair said more than enough. Both Sam and Sarah gave them a suspicious look before they started laughing hysterically.

"Saving water?" Sarah nagged making Bucky and Cyra looked at each other.

"Don't." Bucky pointed at Sam with his finger when he saw Sam's smug face.

...
4 days later

Cyra slowly opened her eyes. She was laying on Bucky's chest while his right hand was firmly pressed on her ass.

She snuggled into him,trying to fall asleep again since she was still pretty tired when she felt that uncomfortable feeling again.

Tight throat.

Her eyes shot open and she quickly stood up and sprinted to the bathroom.

She fell to to the ground and started puking immediately.

"Fuck." She cursed when Sarah suddenly walked in.

"Cyra this is the third morning I've seen you throw up right after waking up."

"I must be seasick."

Sarah gave her a suspicious look.

"Cyra I don't think you're seasick." She mumbled before Cyra flushed the toilet and stood up to brush her teeth.

"Oh god." Sarah said making Cyra turn around with the toothbrush still isnide of her mouth. "What?!" Cyra asked with an annoyed expression on her face. Cyra stopped being a morning person ever since HYDRA'S over.

"Is there a chance you might be pregnant?" She asked curiously and Cyra immediately started choking on the toothpaste.

"Hell no." She managed to say while still caughing.

"Oh god." Sarah covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes were wide open. "Here! I have a pregnancy test here, it's better to know!" Sarah started going through cabinets until she finally found it and handed it to her.

Cyra stayed still, looking at her in silence.

"C'mon!" Sarah demanded and Cyra rolled her eyes but obeyed.

She sat on the toilet and peed on it.

"Now we gotta wait." Sarah sat down on the floor and Cyra sat down next to her, looking Sarah up and down before she did so. She still didn't fully like her.

While they were waiting Cyra couldn't take her eyes off of the pregnancy test. She was looking at it like a wild animal at it's prey.

And for the first time in her life, she was scared.

"Oh fuck." Cyra mumbled after a few minutes before picking it up, "No no no.."

She was looking at a positive pregnancy test, completely terrified while Sarah was squealing from happines.