𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37.

Cyra walked back into the room all dressed up. Her heels were clicking against the floor catching Bucky's Zemo's and Sam's attention. She stood in front of a mirror,adjusting her hair and makeup when she made a short eye contact with Bucky.

 She stood in front of a mirror,adjusting her hair and makeup when she made a short eye contact with Bucky

"Prekrasna, kak vsegda." (Beautiful as always) Zemo admired her figure.

Bucky rolled his eyes and then cleared his throat, trying to hide the fact he reacted to Zemo's words.

"Zamolchi Zemo." (Shut up Zemo)
Cyra purred before Zemo noticed Sam glare at him, "How come you don't have a problem with her when she is a supersoldier?" Sam said and then his eyes focused on her metal arm, similiar to the one Bucky had before Tony blew it off.

Zemo just grinned with raised eyebrows before he signalized them to follow him downstairs where the party was happening. Sam and Bucky stood up. Bucky was the last one and when he was about to walk past Cyra to keep following them she grabbed his vibranium hand.

"Let me talk to you." She demanded with a serious face but he wasn't saying anything. Just staring back with an angry expression. He analysed the scar across her eye. It looked old but pretty deep too.
Cyra looked down noticing his arm was different and she frowned. He quickly jerked his hand away and went after Sam and Zemo as Cyra unwillingly followed him with an annoyed sigh.

The music was playing loudly and everyone was dancing and drinking. It was packed.

They walked through the massive crowd of people until they ended up behind the bar.

Zemo started pouring himself a hard liquor just as they got there. Cyra looked at Sam and Bucky. They were just standing there, looking around. She noticed one woman looking at Bucky while she was dancing and he gave her a small awkward smile. Cyra scanned the people dancing, noticing two males smirking at her from time to time and she realized it was her time to shine. She walked past Bucky and Sam, bumping hard into Bucky's shoulder until she made her way to the dance floor.

She extended her metal arm towards one of the men. He grabbed her and pulled her to him. Her back was against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her while they were swaying to the music. Cyra placed her hands against the other one's chest and then pulled him closer to her.
She then grinded her ass on the one that was pressed against her from behind and she kept grinding on him as he threw his head back from pleasure with his eyes shut while the one in front of her was exploring her sexy body with his hands as they were still moving their bodies to the rythm.

Zemo left too and dissapeared in the crowd.

Bucky was still watching them anxiously. Everytime her ass grinded on that stranger's dick he saw the flashbacks in his mind of her grinding against his. He gulped and shook his head trying to think straight.

Sam noticed his stare. "What?" He asked and looked were Bucky was looking but Bucky wasn't even really acknowledging him as he just shook his head, "Nothing." And kept staring at them.