𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9.

"Will we need them?" He asked when Cyra handed him a rifle gun.

"You can't trust anyone." She replied taking one as well before they stepped out of the training room after they were almost completely ready to leave.

"Cyra, bring him in." Her father commanded over the transmitter. She looked at the soldier signalizing him to follow her and he did although he already what was waiting for him.

They walked into the basement seeing her father stand there with only one guard, Vladim Novikov. Dmitrij's right hand.

She stopped right in front of the chair as James went and sat down. His eyes scanned the room as Dmitrij grabbed the red book before Cyra secured James's hands in place.

"Zhelaniye.
Rzhavyy.
Semnadtsať.
Rassvet.
Pech'..."

His hands were bailed into fists as his body twitched, his chest raising up and down like his heart was about to burst out and he seemed to hold his breath as if he wanted to fight it.

"...Devyať.
Dobroserdechnyy.
Vozvrashcheniye na rodinu.
Odin.
Gruzavoj vagon."

And done.

The numb look in his eyes was back as he was looking in front of him, unintentionally right at Cyra.

"Ya gotov podchinit'sya," (I'm ready to comply.)

"Teper' my gotovy uyti." (Now we're ready to leave.") Dmitrij announced before making his way out of the basement. "Get the car ready!" He commanded Vladim as Vladim rushed behind him and they both dissapeared in the door frame.

Cyra went right after them as the soldier automatically did the same.

...

The ride wasn't very long although it was painfully quiet. Cyra was glaring in front of her the whole time as the soldier sitting next to her in the back was doing the same. Dmitrij held his head up high the whole ride and Vladim was the one riding.

"Boss,my zdes'." (Boss, we're here.)
Vladim notified before walking out and to the back of the car letting them out.

They got into their base. The bunker seemed to be abandoned but it was purposely for the camouflage.

They were walking through an empty hallway when they finally started hearing noise. Vladim was leading the way and Dmitrij went after him as Cyra and Barnes were walking right behind Dmitrij as his security.

At the end of hallway was a massive hole in the wall. They got through ending up in a hall full of people.

They were all fighting and messing around but when they acknowledged their presence they immediately stopped

"Dmitrij,brat moy." (My brother.)
Mikhailov started walking towards them from the other side of the hall with a smile on his face.

"You know what I'm here for." Dmitrij said shaking his hand.

Mikhailov nodded and he was about to open his mouth to say something when he noticed Cyra and James.

"So these are our famous Winter Soldiers." Mikhailov said with a smirk on his face. Of course he already knew about all the missions and kills they managed to get together  for the last five months. They were doing the work many couldn't or weren't capable of.

"Cyra." He greeted her as she nodded back at him.

The last time he had seen her was two years ago. Now she was a super soldier with a metal arm.

"Let's discuss it in my office." Mikhailov suggested and Dmitrij agreed following behind him, only taking Vladim with him leaving Cyra and James stand in the hall with multiple other soldiers.

Everyone was looking at them. They were shocked and curious.

Cyra was looking around the room and rolled her eyes when she saw those familiar curly hair.

A brunette with a short figure started walking towards them with a smile on her face.

"Welcome cyborgs." She squealed ironically.

"Get out of my face before I hurt you." Cyra was already annoyed.

"Like old times huh?" The brunette asked. Her name was Galina Mikhailov. Mikhailov's daughter.

When Cyra and Galina were little, they often fought each other. It was supposed to be just a training but after some time it quickly turned into a competition. When Cyra was injected with the serum they never visited each other as the fight'd be unfair.

"And what's your name?" She said provoking stepping in front of Barnes,looking up at him as he didn't endow her with a single gaze.

Galina wasn't even trying to hide the fact she was attracted to him. With her finger she started tracing circles on the vest he was wearing.

Cyra looked to the side,watching her.

"I want him." Galina murmured.

"Not for sale and we don't borrow him either." Cyra glared at her but did not move.

"You're so tough now aren't you?" Galina asked, not even looking at Cyra.

"I always won. Now I would do it without  having to put any effort in it."  Cyra groaned now facing Galina but nothing she said made Galina turn away from the Winter Soldier.

Galina now moved her hand up to his neck. "Would you like to stay with us?" She asked him not getting a reply from him.

Fact is, he was programmed to not make choices for himself. To not be able to say yes.

Everyone in the room watched them in anticipation and when Galina got on her tippy toes to try and whisper something into the soldier's ear Cyra extended her arm, grabbing Galina by her shoulder and pulling it back so hard a loud cracking sound echoed through the room. Galina screamed in pain before Cyra kicked her from the side making her fly far away and land on the hard ground.

She was shrieking in pain while holding onto her broken shoulder and
everyone in the room started stepping back.

With a smile plastered on her face, Cyra moved back to position.

"This isn't over Volkova!" Galina growled as some random soldier was accompanying her, probably to the emergency room.

"For your shoulder it sure is." Cyra provoked and when she looked to the side her silver eyes met with Dmitrij's stern look.