𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30.

The trucks were already on the road.

Bucky sprinted to the first one jumping on the large door as he opened them and swiftly got inside.

There was a lot boxes as he looked through them "They're stealing madicine and vaccines." He notified Sam through the earpiece when a curly redheaded girl peeked out from behind one of them.

"Hi." Bucky called out.

"Bucky talk to me, what's going on?"

"Found the hostage." Bucky replied to Sam before looking back at the girl.

"You okay?" He asked, not expecting her to smile widely at him.

Suddenly she kicked him hard. Making him fly out of the truck and land on the window of the other one.

"Shit!" He screamed as he managed to hold onto something.

The girl put on a black mask with a red palm sign on it.

Two men pulled Bucky up on the roof of the other truck as they started fighting. The girl got there too, punching Bucky as the two men had a hold of him.

Redwing flew above them but the girl jumped up, grabbing him and broke him with her knee with ease.

"I always wanted to do that!" Bucky said as he took another punch.

Sam got there,kicking the girl but she stood back up and started to fight him. Although Sam was keeping up it was hard since she was much stronger and faster.

"Good of you to join the fight Sam!" Bucky shouted kicking one of those guys and punching the other one.

Two other people appeared on the roof of the other truck as they drove next to each other.

The redhead kicked Sam before throwing him over to them. They held him down as another one stood above him about to punch him when the very well known shield hit him in the chest making him fall down.

There were two helicopters above them with the new Captain America and some soldiers.

They got down, landing on the trucks as they started getting rid of few of the Flag Smashers.

John was hitting them with his shield since he couldn't mach their strength but that was enough to shake them off of Bucky and Sam.

"Sam John Walker, Captain America and Lemar Hoskins!" John screamed making Sam roll his eyes at his introduction.

As the shield flew around Bucky he caught it in the air. Fighting the urge to never let go of it but John quickly took it from him.

Then Bucky started destroying three of them in a row but with the last one Sam accidentaly hit them with his wing making them fall off the truck, holding onto the top but Bucky slid down grabbing onto the under of the truck with both arms.

"That little girl kicked your ass!" Sam nagged making Bucky scream angrily before Sam managed to grab him but with how fast they moved they landed in the grass few feet away from the road.

"Could have used the shield." Bucky groaned.

"Get off of me." Sam moved him to the side as they were both laying down trying to catch their breath.

"Those were all supersoldiers Sam." Bucky sighed.

"I know."

After a while they got up and started walking by the road.

...

"What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked him after a few minutes of walking.