𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 45.

"Where the hell could he be?" Bucky rolled his eyes as he leaned back into the couch. It was pretty late already. Sam was sleeping, only him and Cyra were still up.

"He probably found some other apartment." Cyra shrugged and Bucky looked at her.

"Well he obviously can afford it." She said and took a sip from the bottle of alcohol.

As he was looking at her it reminded him of the time they were drinking at the hotel that time in New York.

A drop of liquor ran down her chin as she caught it with her tumb. She placed her tumb on her tongue casually licking it clean before she put the bottle back on the table.

"What?!" She frowned when she saw him watching her. He didn't say anything as his eyes bored into her.

It still didn't feel real. He thought he'd never see her again yet here she is. He thought she's dead, and yet, she's not.

"That time you were talking with Sam in the jet, I heard the whole conversation." He said softly and she froze.

She wasn't expecting that.

Cyra took a deep breath and toughened up, "I knew something big was coming. I could feel it. Everything just became strange. My father, everyone at the base. I knew I had to do anything to prevent the worst so I avoided you. I didn't train you, I didn't visit you. I thought I was protecting you but I was wrong. I should have stayed close." She shook her head and was about to continue talking when she felt his hand on her thigh. He wanted to calm her down. It was obvious she was still affected by everything that had happened. He couldn't even imagine her killing Dmitrij. Her father and commander. Her blood.

Cyra looked at him.

He gulped,not knowing what to say.

It was strange. Just being like this. For both of them.

"It wasn't your fault."  He shook his head.

"Yes it was and you know it. I was the only one that could protect you. Get you out of there." Her voice broke but anger was more than visible in her eyes.

They stayed looking at each other. Gazing into each others eyes before they slowly moved forward. Their lips  gently brushed against each other. Again. And again.

They could feel each other's hot breath. He started to massage her thigh and Cyra finally locked their lips together a their tongues intertwined.

He pulled her into his lap so she was straddling him.

They continued to kiss hungrily.

"Sam could walk in." She said against his lips.

"Who cares." He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her.

After a few minutes she could feel his hard erection under her. She smirked into the kiss and grinded on him. He shut his eyes and groaned in response  and she knew she was in control. She slowly slid down from his lap and kneeled between his legs on the ground. He looked down at her as he saw her messing with his belt trying to unbuckle his pants as fast as possible. She tugged on them revealing his boxers as she slowly slid her hand inside.

She took his already hard member out. Bucky's eyes were carefully watching her every movement. She started massaging him with her hand, slowly jerking him off before she bend down, getting closer. He could feel her breath against his sensitive area. She sloppily kissed the tip a few times.

He eagerly gulped at the sigh of her and shivers ran down his spine when her light eyes pierced into his.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath when she started licking up and down his length.

She then she wrapped her lips around his tip before she took him whole. Bobbing her head up and down his shaft slowly, teasing him. He threw his head back as he moaned breathily, trying to be quiet so they wouldn't wake up Sam.

Cyra continued working her magic. She started moaning while sucking him. Pushing him closer to orgasm as he clenched his jaw and grabbed her hair, grunting. Cyra could feel him twitch inside of her mouth as she bobbed her head faster and soon she could feel the cumshot hit the back of her throat. Bucky panted and closed his eyes enjoying the sweet feeling.

Cyra released him from her mouth and licked him clean. She had a bit of it on the side of her mouth as she licked it off while looking at him.

He smirked cutely making her smirk too before she sat up next to him.

After a few seconds when he calmed down he stood up, taking her by her hand and leading her to his room. They already stayed up too late. It was time to rest now.

...

They got up early. They were sitting in the main room eating breakfast Cyra had made when Sam barged into the room, he was talking to someone on the phone.

"She said what? What hold on, I know, listen. Pack an overnight bag, and take the boys."

"What happened?" Bucky became alerted but Sam kept talking into the phone, "Go somewhere safe, only pay cash. Let me know when you get there. I know I love you. I'd never let anything happen to you or the boys, you know that. Okay. Bye." He hung up and looked at Bucky, completely shaken up.

"Karli called Sarah she threatened my nephews and she wants to meet. She let her contact number." Just as Sam said that he received a message. "She said come alone."

Bucky looked at Cyra before looking back at Sam. "We're coming with you."