Shizuku: "Rabbit Escape!" Shizuku shouted as a horde of rabbits was formed.

Y/n: "That's... A lot of rabbits." You said as a rabbit jumped on your foot.

Kalluto: "Huh? Where'd the rabbits come from." Kalluto asked as a rabbit jumped in his lap.

Megumi: "THATS MY GIRL! IM SO PROUD!" Megumi shouted from the distance, impressed at Shizuku's talent.

Satoru: "Impressive. So she can use Divine dogs, Ryu, an entirely new technique. And Now rabbit escape. Thats if Im doing my math right." Satoru said.

Shizuku: "So..." Shizuku said as she got rid of all the rabbits.

Shizuku: "Think I can learn Doman Expansion now?" Shizuku asked.

Y/n: "Well, that's not up to me. That's up to him." You said while pointing toward Megumi.

Megumi then thinks for a second, before responding.

Megumi: "Alright..." Megumi said as he got up.

Megumi: "Let's get to work, shall we?" Megumi said, making Shizuku squeal with excitement.

-Timeskip-

(A/n: Apologies, But I'll be skipping to near the end of Yorknew City. I'll try not to Skip too much of Greed Island or the Chimera Ants.)

Alot has happened since you came in contact with Gon and Killua again. Kurapika had a fever after apparently getting rid of Chrollo's Nen. What you didn't know was that They encountered Sukuna, or that he was in the Phantom Troupe.

But you decided not to pry too much. You weren't particularly interested in the Phantom Troupe anyway.

Killua: "So, do you really have a plan? Something to help us get our hands on Greed Island? 'Cause thats all we have to go on!" Killua asked Gon.

Gon: "Uh, yeah, but it's only a 50-50 chance." Gon answered.

Y/n: "50-50? If I recall, You said 70 percent earlier, didn't you?" You said threateningly, making Gon visibly sweat.

Gon then goes on to explain his plan.

Killua: "I get it. That's pretty clever. And it might be our only shot. It's practical and sound, too. Yeah! The way I see it, our odds are 80 percent!" Killua said in an impressed tone.

Gon: "Really?" Gon asked.

Killua: "Really. Let's do it!" Killua responded.

-Timeskip-

We currently see You, Gon, Killua, and Zepile in suits. Walking to the auction hall.

Y/n: "Ugh. I hate suits." You mumbled in annoyance.

Gon: "The auction is in Hall B." Gon said, ignoring your complaint.

Killua: "That's it, over there." Killua said as they walked into the auction.

Gon: "Wow!" Gon said as the three of you walked down the stairs.

But as you were walking, you encounter Phinks and Feitan. The three of you then proceed to bolt out of the auction hall.

Gon: "What the heck are those guys doing here?!" Gon asked in a shocked tone.

Y/n: "Why are you so scared of them?" You asked calmy while running.

Killua: "To you, maybe. But we're not nearly strong enough to fight them!" Killua shouted angrily at you.

Then, Phinks and Feitan stop you by appearing in front and behind you, cutting off your path to escape.

Phinks: "You know, that was cold. No need for you to run away." Phinks said.

Y/n: "Thats what Im saying! You two aren't all that threatening anyway." You said in agreeance, prompting Gon and Killua to hit you on the head.

Killua: "Shut up, Moron!" Killua whisper shouted at you.

Feitan: "Yeah, don't worry. We're not here to kill you two or anything." Feitan said.

Y/n: "Not like you could anyway." You said while laughing.

Killua and Gon then glare at you, making you quickly shut up.

Phinks: "Anyway, he's right. It's not like we can kill the chain user now anyway." Phinks said.

Gon: "Wait, What do you mean?" Gon asked.

Phinks: "Well, he used his chains on the boss, didn't he? That means we can't kill him." Phinks said.

Gon: "I thought it was the opposite." Gon said.

Killua: 'It's nice to have someone around who never shies away from asking questions.' Killua thought to himself while looking at Gon.

Phinks: "When you die, it doesn't mean your Nen disappears." Phinks started.

Phinks: "Nen thats driven by hatred and regret can last a long time after death. And it will direct itself toward the target of those emotions. Since the boss can't use Nen himself anymore, he's all the more vulnerable to that kind of assault. Scary, that residual Nen. That's why we can't kill the chain user." Phinks explained, before looking at Feitan.

Phinks: 'Am I talking too much? Fine, then. I won't say another word. There are Nen users, a fee anyway, who can remove Nen from other people.' Phinks thought to himself.

Phinks: "So, as you might've guessed, we're pretty much done with the three of you. The only reason we're even here is to enjoy the auction. The other members have decided to pack up and go home already." Phinks said.

Gon: "Hold on. How's Miss Pakunoda?" Gon asked.

Phinks: "She died, actually." Phinks responded.

Gon: "Oh, I see." Gon said.

Phinks: "By the way, One more thing." Phinks said while pointing at you.

Phinks then remembers Sukuna's fortune, and what you're potentially gonna do.

Phinks: "Y/n, Was it?" Phinks asked.

Y/n: "Yeah... What is it?" You asked confused.

Phinks: "Don't do anything stupid." Phinks said as he walked away, leaving a massively confused Gon and Killua behind.

Y/n: "Wait, what the hell does he mean?" You asked confused.

Killua: "Who knows. Probably just a friendly warning." Killua said.

Gon: "Yeah. Your probably right." Gon said in agreeance.

Y/n: 'Dont do anything stupid..? Does he know something that I dont?' You thought to yourself, slightly worried at Phink's warning.

Little did you know, Your time on Greed Island would change your life. For the better? Or for the worse? You dont know, But I do.