Gon: "That's not the only reason. You've mastered Nen and we want to learn how too. Not just to catch the spiders, but because we'll need it in the future." Gon added.

Y/n: "And if you're wondering about me, My abilities aren't Nen related. It'll be too complicated to explain." You also added.

Kurapika: "You... don't want my advice. I'm afraid it won't do you any good, anyway." Kurapika answered.

Gon: "Why not?" Gon asked.

Kurapika: "Because my power can only be used against the Troupe." Kurapika explained, making them gasp.

-Timeskip-

Gon: "A contract with conditions?" Gon said, not knowing what that is.

Kurapika: "Yes. Your mental state has an incredibly powerful effect on your Nen." Kurapika said as he activated his chains.

Kurapika: "The more determined you are, the more powerful the Nen. But the risk incurred is great, as well." Kurapika said.

Kurapika: "In exchange for stronger Nen, I vowed that I would only use it against the Spiders. And I established a rule for myself." Kurapika started.

Leorio: "Oh, yeah? What kind of rule is it?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika: "My chains must be used exclusively on the Spiders. Or I will die as a result." Kurapika explained, making everyone surprised.

Y/n: "Ah, Geez..." You said while pinching the bridge of your nose.

Leorio: "Hold on! What do you mean?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika: "There is a Nen dagger in my heart. If I break the rule, the blade will piece through, killing me. The rule proves my resolve. That's the contract with conditions. My ability is the product of my pure and unadulterated hatred. It will only work when used on the Spiders." Kurapika said as Killua began to shake.

Kurapika: "I'm telling you this because I trust you. Don't tell anyone else." Kurapika said.

Killua: "What the hell?" Killua started as he stood up.

Killua: "Why would you tell us something that's so damn important?" Killua asked, now shouting angrily.

Kurapika: "Huh? I'm not really sure. Maybe I felt dispirited because their leader is dead now." Kurapika answered.

Leorio: "It'll be fine if we keep it quiet." Leorio said reassuringly.

Killua: "No it won't. One of the surviving members has the power to read memories. If the Spiders find out about this, Kurapika's a dead man!" Killua added.

Y/n: "Shit." You said under your breath.

Gon: "But she didn't learn anything last time." Gon said.

Killua: "You're right, but that's only because we didn't know Kurapika eas the chain user back then." Killua retorted.

Leorio: "Okay, so that means we just have to stay away from them. Since they've already checked you out, they think that you're clean." Leorio said.

Killua: "There's also a guy called Nobunaga. He's really dangerous. He's looking for Kurapika and he's still trying to get me and Gon." Killua said.

Y/n: "Well, I could just beat the crap out of him if he tries anything." You added.

Leorio: "But he doesn't know that you guys know Kurapika... does he?" Leorio asked.

Killua: "No." Killua answered.

Leorio: "Well, then what's the problem? Just keep your distance from the memory reader. You and everyone else knows Kurapika's the chain user." Leorio said.